Cold Heart 3

Here's chapter three!!

I finally get out of the bathroom and immediately hit something hard. I look up to see Daniel staring down at me with a cold expression. I walk around him and he heads into the bathroom. I head into the kitchen. I can't believe I have to live with him. And get married to him. I think my parents really want to kill me.

I open the cabinet and see fruity pebbles. I grab the box and head to the fridge for the milk. I do see milk and then a bunch of bottles of red liquid. I ignore them and grab the milk placing it on the table. I fix myself some cereal.

Why Daniel? Why mom? He's a vampire for crying out loud! He probably is plotting to kill me! To suck me dry like the evil demon he is! Grr! I finish my cereal and wash the bowl afterwards. I hear someone come towards the kitchen. I turn to see Daniel grabbing something from the fridge. I sigh and walk past him. I accidentally bump into him and fall onto the ground from the momentum. How did I end up on the ground?

Something wet splashes onto my neck. A mettalic scent fills my nose. I almost gag. Blood. I look up and see Daniel looking at me with bloody red eyes. Aw shit. I think Daniel's hungry.

I scramble up and go to run somewhere, but Daniel pins me against the wall. I look at Daniel with wide eyes. He pins my wrists to the wall and his body is pressed against mine. He's breathing heavily over my neck. Fear takes over my body.

"D-Daniel.. Stop.." I studder out. I don't even fight against him. There's no use. Vampire traps human. Human is too weak. Human might die. He doesn't say anything and licks at the blood on my neck making me shiver. A ripple of heat runs through me.

"Stop, Daniel.. Please." I say. He keeps licking at the blood around my neck and I feel his fangs lightly brush my neck. I start to freak out.

"Daniel stop!" I yell. Tears fall from my eyes and I struggle against him. His lips carass my skin making a shudder erupt from my spine. He pulls away from me and then disappears. I can feel the blood soaking into my shirt. Gross.. I have Daniel saliva on my neck. I really need to shower...

-/-

After what happened this morning I've avoided Daniel as much as possible. I went to my therapy session and Dr. Martin was surprised at my attitude towards this whole situation. He was confused at why I was even in there. He said that I don't need anymore sessions. There dealt wasn't a point. I bet my mom was pissed. Dad doesn't care.. I really think they do hate me..

So it's time to go to sleep and I really don't want to go to sleep. I don't want to face Daniel again.. The way his lips brushed my skin..

The way his tong- Stop it! Stop it! Don't think like that! You do not like Daniel!

Stop lying to yourself. You just make it worse..

Fine.. I give up. I like Daniel! I like a vampire! Happy now brain!

Yes.. Very happy..

I sigh and walk to our room shutting myself down. I open the door and see Daniel sitting on the bed reading a book. Phew. That's one heart attack over with. I walk to my closet and change into a blue baggy tshirt and gray basketball shorts. I go to grab the pillow of the bed, but his voice stops me.

"Either way you'll end up in the bed. So you should just lay in the bed. It'll make it easier for the both of us." He says. He's right. He puts the book down and goes to lay down. I sigh and lay down in the bed as far away from him as possible. The light turns off and we lay in the darkness.

He's so close.. So so close... My body is sort of aching to touch him.. But no.. He's a cold.. Cold shell. There's no point in trying to like him... He has no heart.

"No heart at all.." I whisper.

"I know.." is all he says to me.

"You know that's not normal." I mutter. He doesn't say anything. I turn over and come face to face with Daniel. I feel like I'm falling into his silver-blue eyes. There's something under his cold, lifeless eyes. It looks like some emotion.. What emotion though?

He leans in close to me and his lips come in contact with mine. A shudder runs through me and my hands lock into his hair. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me on top of him. He kisses me harder and licks my bottom lip for entrance.

I.

Have.

No.

Clue.

What.

To.

Do.

At all.

He keeps licking my bottom lip repeatively and then pulls away. I jump off of him and move to the edge of the bed.

"That shouldn't have happened." I say. I snuggle in the covers. It really shouldn't have happened... It shouldn't have...

But it felt so...good..

---------------------

srry for the shortness!  next chapter up in a sec!

Vote and comment!

Arianna