Raven Method

There are many different methods people use, remember if it doesn't work for you, don't give up! And if you really are struggling to shift, maybe try another method and see which one works for you! All methods work best if you have no doubt in your mind, you're calm and you're relaxed! :)

Before any method(!!!)

- make sure you've relaxed yourself/ grounded with some meditations

- watch visualizations/ edits/ one of the movies/ read one of the books

- have a clean room/ clear space for a clear head

- gone over your script and remember key points

- close/ lock door- block out all distractions

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

【The Raven Method】:

1. you have to be very tired/ feel as though you're about to fall asleep (I know this sounds hard, because it's tricky to catch yourself falling asleep, but just being relaxed and tired would do).

2. lie down in your bed in a starfish position, make sure no limbs are touching.

 lie down in your bed in a starfish position, make sure no limbs are touching

3. start listening to some Hogwarts subliminals/ relaxing subliminals.

(here are some I listen to that work for me, but you can easily find loads on youtube)

I recommend using earplugs to listen and not have the subliminals on full volume :)

4. close your eyes and star counting to 100 in your head, all while picturing your DR/ where you want to be.

5. in between numbers say affirmations in your head (e.g: I will shift, I will go to Hogwarts, I am shifting, I will go home...)

6. if you haven't shifted by the time you get to 100, then just keep counting and doing your affirmations.

7. if your limbs start to feel heavy/ you feel like you're floating, don't panic and move, this is what it's supposed to feel like.

8. in your script it's great to script that you smell a certain thing or hear someone's voice so you know when to open your eyes and end up in your DR. Otherwise, it's common people will open their eyes too soon.

(For example, when I shift I scripted that I will hear Dumbledore's voice, but it could be that you smell vanilla or can taste cherry)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

And that's the Raven method! Goodluck! :)