Chapter 7 Ow!! You bit me!!

Vanoss POV

I wake up, and see I'm in a room that doesn't look familiar. How the hell did I get here? I try getting up but I can't. I realize that I am being strangled by Marcel, Tyler's partner in crime. "What the fuck?! Get off of me Marcel!! Where's Tyler I need to beat his ass." I say. "Oh really?" He says smirking. "Yes, really." "You see, Tyler and I made a deal..." He starts. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" I shout. "Well, the deal was, he bullies your little friend Jonathan, to get him afraid of him. Then he traps him alone and gets what he wants, Jonathan." He says still smirking. "So...whats in it for you?" I scream trying to push him off. At this point, he's straddling me, holding my hands above my head. I try not to show pain from my cuts earlier. "I get you, and you're perfect body." He licks his lips. "WHERE'S JONATHAN!!" I say getting really angry. "Oh don't worry, he's busy at the moment. Now shut up so I can do you." He laughs. He duct tapes my mouth shut & undresses himself and me. He rips the tape off of my mouth, still holding my arms. He slams himself into my mouth and thrusts. 'This is my chance!!' I think and I suck a little before getting him to moan. He loosens his grip and I bite down hard on him. "Ow!! You bit me!!" He completely lets go of my arms to hold his member. I grab my clothes, throw them on, and grab my razor, then I jolt out the door. 'Where could Jonathan possibly be?' I feel something vibrating in my pocket, I then realize...