Chapter 15 Naw!! Really?!

Was in a good mood today so I decided to update !! Enjoy !!
---------------------------------

Delirious POV

We waved goodbye to Cel and got into the car. "So, where to now?" Evan asked. "I don't know, any ideas?" I replied, eyes on the road. I could see the smile he had on his face in the corner of my eye. "Let's go to an arcade!!" He screamed. "Alright, alright. Calm down. Should we ask the guys if they want to come too? Craig and Lui are in town and David is here too. Can't forget Marcel and Tyler." I said. "Yeah but first, lets get some food...Let's go to McDonalds!!" He said, looking out the window. With that, I pulled up to the McDonalds right by the arcade. "How convenient, it's right here. Evan, I think they can predict the future!!" I said, fake gasping. "Naw!! Really?!" He questioned. "No you idiot, yes I know you intended sarcasm, so you got a taste of your own medicine, prettyboy." I said laughing my signature laugh. "So now I'm pretty? Damn you just can't get enough can you?" He replied shutting the car door.

Once we got in the building, our noses were filled with the salty potato scent. There was nobody in line except a man on the phone waiting near the counter for his food. "Why are you such a fuck up? Just clean the house goddamnit. You're so useless. I'm going to punish you when I get home. Bye hoe!!" The man said into his phone. At this point, everyone was staring at him, not knowing what to do. "Damn." I whispered to Evan. "I know right." He whispered back. Once the man got his food, he left angrily. We walked up to the register, "Hello, what can I get for you two?" A nice lady with black hair and blue eyes asked. "Umm...I'll have a Bacon McDouble combo with no veggies, ketchup and mustard, along with an Oreo McFlurry." I said, scooting over to the left so Evan could get a better look at the menu. "I'll have a Big Mac combo, and a chocolate chip cookie." Evan said, scooting over to me now. "That'll be 14.79." She said, as I searched through my wallet to get my card. I handed her the card and then we waited at a table for our food. "I'm gonna call the guys to see if they want to hang." Evan said, pulling out his phone. "Alright, I'm gonna set up my phone right now."

?????? POV {Yeas Bish , I'm doin it}

That little whore is going to pay for not buying me my beer. I got out of my car, and slammed the door open. "Where are you? C'mere little slave!! I SAID COME HERE!!!!!" I yell, going into the bathroom. The door was clearly locked. I smashed the door open and saw the little slut lying in the bathtub with her clothes on. I pulled her out of the dry tub, and locked her in a chair with duct tape over her mouth. I grabbed the belt and started whipping her any and everywhere. I slapped her in the face, and slapped her once more. I finally let her go, and she ran to the bathroom again. "Better not disobey me again!!" I had to be in a meeting somewhere, so I left. "Clean up all of your blood from the floor peasant." I yelled, before I closed the door.

??? POV

He's always treating me like this. I never did anything to him. As soon as he left, I struggled to grab my phone. I quickly dialed ??? number and waited for an answer.

Delirious POV

Evan got a call from someone, so he answered it. "Hello?...WHAT?!....TO YOU?!...WHERE?...WE'RE COMING!!" Is all I hear. I can hear and see the panic he's in. We had already eaten our food and talked to the guys. I guess we'll have them meet us at the hospital if anything goes wrong. "What's going on?!"

"Someone's being abused."
___________________
Yay two updates in a row !! Whoohoo !!!