Shane | Tease

Cw: a little bit of cussing and it gets a wee bit, just a bit steamy at the end.
_

Shane's a bottom and the farmer is a tease.

I'm so sorry that it took so long but here you go Gabriele_candy

Gender neutral reader, since the requester didn't specify :)

I hope you all enjoy!

_

Sunbeams shine brightly through thin curtains and onto the farmers face. Eyelashes fluttering and (e/c) eyes slowly opening, a sigh leaving their mouth as the sun left a pleasant warmth on their face.

It was a Saturday on a peaceful fall morning.

They sat up slowly, rubbing sleep out of their eyes. The farmer got ready for the day, taking their time.

It was a slow morning, and the farmer got a pot of coffee going. They munched on a apple while reading the mail they got earlier.

What they didn't expect was the knocking on their door. They quickly went to open the door, thinking it was either the mayor or Robin.

They definitely didn't expect Shane to be at the door.

"Uh, hey?"

A slight blush spread across (Y/n)s cheeks.

"Hey?"

___

(Y/n) let Shane in, pouring him a cup of coffee.

"So what brings you here this early?" They asked politely.

Shane took a sip of his coffee. "Uhm... Well I came to ask something, really." He said.

(Y/n)s eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Ask away."

Shane awkwardly made eye contact but quickly averted his gaze. "I've been wondering," He paused, as if he forgot the next line in a play. "If I can work at your farm?"

(Y/n) was fully intrigued now.

"Ever since Joja closed last summer, I've been needing a job. Well not really, but Marnie has the ranch handled and she doesn't really need my help. And I've been pretty much living there for free and I want to pay her back for dealing with my shit, ya know?"

Shane finished, blushing as the farmer stared at him from across the table. "So, is that a no? I mean it's fine you probably have it handled and everything-"

(Y/n) interrupted his rambling, "No, no I get it! Of course you could. I could use the extra help." They let out a giggle. "And the company would be nice."

Shane laughed.

(Y/n) was glad their mug hid their giddy smile.

And Shane was glad that they didn't notice the shy grin growing on his face.

_

(Y/n) led Shane outside, the two accidentally bumping into eachother.

(Y/n) pointed out to their coop in the distance. "You can work with the chickens today, and I'll handle the fields." They snuck a glance at Shane, noticing the light in his eyes when they said that.

"So, you'll need to feed them, let them out and that's pretty much it." They explained, walking down the steps. Shane followed them stiffly, not being used to roaming around the farm. "That's it?" He questioned, his hands in his pockets. The farmer laughed. "Unless you want more to do~?" They teased him. Shane rolled his eyes playfully. "I was joking, I think I'm good."