'Shit. I'm Gay'

oya~ oya~ 
hello my dear readers 
A/n here updating another story 

characters: Y/n and Rae 

Rae- 5'3, Bottom
Y/n- 5'9, Top
Enjoy~
--------
[Y/n's POV]

Rae invited me to move in with him at his new apartment. Rae is my childhood best friend and his...Gay...and cute if you ask me Wait what? I'm straight right? scratch that..Rae gave me the extra Key since I agreed to move in with him yesterday I'm just waiting for the bus to came from the bus stop..but while I'm waiting I always think of..what could Rae doing when I came I mean its still 8AM he is probably asleep or cooking?. I got snapped back to reality when someone tapped me "Hey The bus is here kid." The old man said with a smile I stood up and helped the old man to ride the bus and I sat next him..The whole bus trip I was just thinking about Rae.."Shit. I'm gay........for him" I mumbled to myself the old man didn't seem to hear it anyway so I'm safe . The bus stop at the street where Rae's apartment stands I hopped down and walked to his apartment I knocked at the door "Rae?" no answers. 

I opened it with the spare key I have and the house is incredibly quiet. I heard muffled noises and I got worried AF. I ran into two rooms one was probably where Rae is- what if he's hurt-? I walked in to the one where the noises came from "Rae..?" I said quietly. I walked near him and he was sleeping but red and flustered "Awh..how cute" I threw my bag somewhere at the floor and towered on him I softly held his cheeks and kissed him he kissed back in my surprise 'Did I woke him up?!' I thought then I heard a soft voice "Y-Y/n is that you?.." Rae said with a tired voice I looked at him and his red curly soft hair and his soft lips and cute little freckles I looked at his emerald eyes and he looked at me back "A-are you alright Y?n?.." He once again questioned me with his soft tired tone "I'm fine" I said then smiled

"Uhm..why are you ont top of me?" He asked me still tired I didn't answer and just admired his flustered face underneath me "Y-Y/n answe-" I cutted him off from what his trying to tell me with a kiss it took time before he kissed back he must've be shock I traveled my hands at his small body and he muffled softly which I found out cute I pulled away "Did that answer your question?" He looked at me blushing and flustered "Y-yes".

[No one's POV]

Rae looked at Y/n in complete shock and fluster "W-why'd you do that?..U-uh it doesn't mean I didn't like it but..We a-are not a couple...uhm.." Rae said with his face down. "I love you okay? I'm gay because of you" Y/n said that made Rae's face smiling "I Love you too!" Rae said happily
Y/n chuckled "S-so we are official n-now?" Rae asked then Y/n kissed him again "Yes." Rae giggled but he then noticed the Y/n is traveling his hands around his body that made him flush red Y/n kissed Rae's neck leaving soft and small love marks that made Rae moan softly "Y-y/n h-hah~ are you s-sure with this?" Rae asked as Y/n continued to bite Rae's neck then he threw Rae's shirt at the floor then he threw his too making Rae blush. "yeah~" Y/n said before kissing Rae again this time they made a lovely make out session after a minute of making out they pushed each other panting. 

Y/n put his 2 fingers at Rae's mouth and demanded "suck" Rae then listened flustered and turned on while Y/n pulls Rae's shorts and boxers down with his free hand admiring Rae's hard dick and hole. Y/n pulled his now coated with saliva fingers and inserted it in Rae's hole preparing him with the upcoming big thing "Hngh~" Rae moaned softly as Y/n scissored his fingers in Rae's hole "Ahh~" Rae moaned in pleasure  "I'll put it in now, you ready?" Y/n asked in a soft tone receiving a nod "I'll be gentle~" Y/n then pulled his rock hard member out and grab a lube from his bag and coated it with it then slowly pushed the tip in Rae's hole. "Ngnh~ huff~" Rae ached his back adjusting from the large thing panting and moaning softly. Y/n then pushed the half in "Ahh!~" Y/n continued to pushed his length all in Rae's hole "Fucking~ tight~" He moaned out then putted Rae's legs at his shoulder then started moving. "f-fudge~ a-ahh~" Rae moaned as Y/n goes faster and faster gripping at Rae's leg tighter.

"F-fuck me ~ Ahh~..." Rae moaned out "H-harder~ Daddy~.." HE said then after he bacame a moaning mess his hole twitching around Y/n's dick as he goes rougher and faster in Rae. Rae's eyes rolled behind as his insides are filled with pain and pleasure moaning Y/n's name again and again every thrust "F-fuck~ I'm close~" Y/n said thrusting deeply "C-cum~ i-inside m-me~" Rae said moaning in every word then he continued on his moaning mess which is music to Y/n's ear his dick becaming large and twitching inside Rae Y/n knew his climas is nearing as he kept thrusting roughly inside Rae "Ahh!~ Y-Y/n~ I-I L-Love youu~" Rae said stroking himself also reaching his climax. Y/n stroked Rae's dick as he threw Rae's hand at the sheets. Rae gripped at the sheets tightly as Y/n kept pounding in him. he bit his lip climaxing all over his chest and face. Y/n at his side seeing Rae like this made him climax deep inside Rae "F-fuck!~ Ahh!~" Rae moaned loudly panting..Y/n pulled a tired Rae in a soft kiss wiping the cum away from Rae's face he then pulled out cum dripping out Rae's hole Rae then fainted asleep again.Y/n smiled at his now boyfriend and cuddled with him putting a blanket over them. "I love you so much Rae.." He said then slept.

------
another lame chapter for y'all
Have a good day/ night or afternoon!~