Suggestions(ended)

Yes, and no so I got no ideas and I'm so lazy to put on other of my OCS some of you might even think how many freaking OCS do i have guess what I jave lots and they are still up coming, Anyways towards to the announcement.

No I'm not discontinuing this :) we still have lots of run down to do you hear me.

And about the tittle "suggestions" I'm asking for suggestions. ONLY with the characters I have putted in here. And some of my OCS that i might add remember the "might" part

EXCEPT. butter and Lemon this two is my num 1 couple at my list and i dont want seeing them away from each other all thought i made lots of angst about them.

Ill be putting all the characters i have made a smut shot and one shot about just comment on their name about your ideas and suggestions. I'll also put their sexuality and original genders so you'll get to know im not doing some stuffs they wont agree if they are a living being. Actually they are alive but in my imagination. ALSO all lf my characters are part of the lgbtq.

Characters.

Valkeri [Lesbian] {Top} (Female)

Ashiec [Pansexual] {Verse} (Male)

Koni [Pansexual] {Verse} (Male)

Rae [gay] {Bottom} (male)

Aster [Bisexual] {Bottom(power)} (male)

Emerald [Lesbian] {Verse} (Female)

Coffee (A/n's persona basically A/n) [Lesbian] {Verse} (Non-Binary)

Aries [Bisexual] {Top} (Male)

Quack (no this is not quackity) [pansexual] {Top} (Male)

Gemini (not the zodiac) [Bisexual]
{VERSE} (Male)

Zom [Bisexual] {Top} (Male)

i might edit this and add more characters, also i may not see some of the suggestions but fe free to comment down yours I'll read it at my free time. And of course I'm a busy woman I have school and (part-time) work so your suggestions might not be published fast as you guys might expect. So please don't pressure me.