'Privacy?'

Ashiec x reader (female?)
I'll do the ashiec x reader (male) version later or tomorrow.
warning: JuSt ReAd iT 

details: Ashiec tries to get privacy because of Y/n. Then they accidentally get locked at the volleyball storage room and those times Ashiec is so mad at Y/n that he couldn't control himself.

Ashiec-  Probably top 
Y/n- bottom

ctto. for the pic above.

------

[no one's POV]

Ashiec is walking at the park in deep thoughts wearing a mask as always when he heard a giggle that sounds familiar Ashiec look behind and saw Y/n running towards him as he just simply made his body sidewards to dodge Y/n so she wouldn't get to touch him. Ashiec and Y/n are friends tho? maybe more than just a friend?. 

Since Ashiec went sidewards Y/n tripped and fell on the mad a little annoyed at Ashiec and slightly embarrassed because there are many people around the park. Y/n stood up and glared at Ashiec. Ashiec just looked at Y/n in  full disgust since she got mud all over her clothes and Ashiec literally hate germs...Germaphobia they said . Y/n tried to smack Ashiec but once again Ashiec dodge it as he leaned away from her hands "Go sanitize your self and give me some Privacy" Ashiec said in both annoyance and disgust. Y/n then said " Ashiec what in the world is wrong with you!". Ashiec shrugged and just continued walking towards school.

Lucky Y/n have an extra school uniform in her bag though she is still embarrassed about what happened. Y/n likes Ashiec but she couldn't find the best time to confess because she surely will be rejected. Ashiec also has feelings for Y/n but he doesn't wanna admit it. as they both entered the school everyone's eyes are at Y/n's direction cause of the dirty uniform she has Y/n looked down embarrassed as fuck. Y/n quickly rushed to the girls washroom to change clothes as Ashiec just walked in the classroom sanitizing his chair and desk before sitting. (ASHIEC- I always do that-) Y/n walked in class late but fresh clean and smell good as she sat at her desk behind Ashiec's. Y/n and Ashiec are both in volleyball team so at the middle of their 3rd subject they are called to the gym to practice They both stood up and Ashiec walked out the door first not touching anything but Y/n sticks her tongue out at her classmates cause she get to skip class.

[Time skip after practice brought to you by A/n]

As an everyday routine Ashiec always enjoy practicing and playing volleyball those are the only moments that Ashiec doesn't mind germs at all...
And that's also the time for Y/n to admire Ashiec's biceps... 'oh so hot~'  Y/n thought 
well not long they needed to clean the gym..when both Ashiec and y/n are in the storage the door shut closed..
"OH gOsH FcKeN OpEn ThIs DoOr" Y/n pounded at the storage door but its lock 

Y/n looked at Ashiec who isn't even troubled about it so she decided to annoy him smirk filled her face. Ashiec probably hate that smirk then Y/n walked towards the boy who is just sitting at a chair he sanitized at the storage with (-_-) this face looking at Y/n...

Y/n sat at Ashiec's lap annoying him A LOT in her surprise Ashiec didn't pushed her away this time just looking at her like a predator looking at its prey this sent shiver down Y/n's spine when Ashiec grabbed her waist..and pulls Y/n closer biting her ear "I'll make sure you'll regret annoying me so much today...I'll clean you...Till you miss those feelings every fucking day.."
Y/n got turned on by this...since she rarely hears Ashiec curse. Ashiec bit her neck softly leaving love and bite marks while taking of her shirt slowly.. making Y/n squeak "Ashiec..D-do what y-you want.." an embarrassed Y/n said. Ashiec just smirked at the small girl at his lap "have I told you I love you.." he whispered trailing kisses at Y/n's upper body then going down removing her shorts slowly remaining y/n on an pantie and bra.."y-you should remove clothes too...to be f-fair" Y/n said then ashiec just nodded removing his shirt revealing scars at his chest Y/n rubs her pussy at the tent at Ashiec's volleyball shorts 'I know his just  tired and halucinating so bad..but better than nothing right?'  Y/n thought making her face sad a bit. Ashiec noticed this so he pulled y/n into a passionate french kiss (oui oui XD)  Ashiec bit Y/n's lower lip asking for entrance Y/n then gasped from a sudden move as her and Ashiec make out a bit.

Ashiec and Y/n separated with a string of saliva across their tongues both panting heavily. "I-I'm ready p-put it i-in I n-need it a-already" Y/n said panting every word. Ashiec smirked at this pulling out his rock hard member Y/n blushed just looking at this as she stroked it with her hand biting her lips softly earning groans from Ashiec. Y/n slowly prepares her self as she a lined Ashiec's member and her pussy then slowly and surely puts it in moaning quietly.."mhngh~" she bit her lip as if its close to bleeding then she realized her pussy is bleeding. ''shit'' she muttered going more down pain and pleasure hitting her regretting that she didn't use lube. Ashiec admired Y/n struggling to put his member in her gripping at her hips pushing it down in Y/n's shock she moaned loudly "Ahh!~"..."shhh~ try your best to stay quiet~" he slowly started to move hearing Y/n's quiet moans which is music to his ears as he quickened his pace "hmgh!~ hah~ a-ashiec~ g-gentlee~" she said before becoming a moaning mess.

Ashiec became quicker, harder and rougher in Y/n as Y/n is just there moaning his name again and again tearing up a bit "h-ha~ A-ashiec~ I-Im close~ " Ashiec's move became sloppier nodding knowing he is also close "m-me too Y/n~'' Y/n got shock at this "if you dare cum in me I'll make sure to cut your dick of tomorrow.." Y/n said in a serious tone which send Ashiec shiver as he kept thrusting "yes ma'am" Y/n climaxed along with a soft moan then Ashiec pulled out jerking off a bit before sum sprrt out his member ''w-we better clean-" Y/n said Ashiec nodded in "yup..we should" they both got up and wore clothes then cleaned the storage room..

Bonus!!!

tomorrow arrived quickly Y/n remembering what happened last night walking to Ashiec
"h-hey that does mean we're dating?" Ashiec chuckle and pats her with his hands that has gloves "yes little germ"

Y/n's eyes widen in happiness then is about to hug Ashiec but Ashiec runned towards school probably avoiding a full contact "ASHIECCC MY LOVVEEE" Y/n shouted running after Ashiec That is now their new daily routine as a couple

----
Ah yes another lame chapter uvu
but wish you guys enjoyeddd~

1150 WORDSSSSSS