"Calm the fuck down"

I noticed Me not swearing, Which I actually do iin real life, I don't like the idea of swearing. 
I'm that type of person but making a smut shot is an exception.

Based on the title yes there would be Bad words. This is another  switch oc [my persona for fudge sake(basically my persona is describing me the only thing that isnt me here is that i swear)] But dont get any ideas this is just also a request and  I needed to do it aha. 
and ofc a lesbian ship its pride month anywayyy 

This includes light smut shots
---------------------------------------------

[y/n's pov]

I have always been bullied by my best friend. Not to mention I always watched her bite her lips every time  They realize how far they've gotten on bullying me, I have notice her flaws everyday at our dormitory her body isn't perfect in her eyes but it is for me, she might be a little chubby but its pretty for me I mean look at those shoulders. [Friend: thats just you complementing yourself-   A/n: Nah] She indeed is in volleyball team. But she does give off switch vibes..And I am a top..What if- Wait- I mean her body is much bigger and taller than me but I want to touch every part of that...every part of her. 

I snapped back to reality as my teacher slammed his ruller at my desk "oop" Is the thing that crossed my head "Ms. Y/n! What shame of you day dreaming in the middle of class!?" The whole class laughed My thought then go 'day dreaming about screwing my best friend' "I- I'm sorry sir-"  I answered back to my teacher "If I caught you day dreaming at the middle of class again you are gonna be put in detention" My teacher said as he went back to his desk.

Ofc I wouldn't fucking listen. As my thought came back I felt guilt on how i thought of her under me wait...why did I say I was smaller...than her...I'M INCHES TALLER THAN HER It just made it look like Iwas smaller because of her damn shoes!!. Damn Human calling me fucking small. 

Once again I snapped back tor reality when the bell rings for home time? Dorm time actually.
I ain't going back to my dormmm I wanna go see Fee practicing volleyball with their friends al though It'll make me jealous about them just randomly carrying her up after a nice spike and block.  "I should only have the rights to touch her like that'' I muttered under my voice going over to the gym where they are practicing.

As I move closer and closer I could hear squeaky floors and balls bumping at the floor and loud shouts of "yes" I entered the gym and putted down my bag next to mine as I sat and watched Fee play My mind raced this dumb mother fucker named after a drink, As my thought raced a shout from the middle of the gym was heard "Y/N!!!" Coffee shouted I looked up at coffee with her volleyball uniform why'd they make that so short- [A/n: Why do I got to be the bottom here again? Friend: -,_-, shut up] "Ayo!" I answered And waved watching the others continue playing while fee went towards me with a smile and in need of water "ew sweaty" I uttered then Coffee snapped back "like you don't become sweaty at your own sport" they rolled their eyes wiping her face with a towel then drank water from my water bottle without permission "thats my jug fucker" I looked at them with an disgusted face "I dont care it has water I drink" they answered with a victory smile 'gosh i wanna kiss those lips' i muttered under my breath as if like a whisper.

"stop mumbling stuffssss it wont make me guiltyyy" Fee said as she runned back to the court

[After a while I was to lazy to do the other parts of the gym play] 

"Aghhhh" Fee moaned out of tiredness H o t? I guessss I thought to myself "That was funnn hey cna you do me a favor the others already left and I dont wanna be left alone in the bathroommm" Fee requested as if it was the most normal request of all time "You request that like its the most normal fucking thing to request" I answered but I agreed any way "Awh just cmon I just need a bath and to change I smell  fucking gross" They started walking towards the bathroom near the gym to take a bath I followed I wouldn't miss this of course ;] I sat down at a chair beside the bathroom door pulling out my phone then other of my friends messaged me I know they know how I like them but eh.

[chat] 

"Girl go for it kiss them"

"Yehahhhh"

"I mean they are indeed hot"

"Oh guys stop talking about them like that"

"Why you're the only one who has rights to?"

"Yes of course!" 

I got annoyed so I turned off my phone. and looked at the bathroom door I putted down my bag and their bag too and stood in front of the door attempting to open it but I have second thoughts... Ehrm.. 'whats stopping me..' I thought as many negative thoughts rise through my head, but I ignored it I removed my jacket and settled it down to the chair I was sitting and opened the bathroom door 'no more going back now' I closed the door behind me and locked it. 

'why doesn't they lock it?they trust me and they might not anymore many chances..' I looked  behind me seeing a embarrassed face coffee sitting down at the little bath tub looking at me. I could see the red on their face.. "Y-y/n?.." they looked me right to the eye and I went closer to them closer and closer Until I was facing their face to face "Y/n.." I could feel their breath I could smell the scent of their soap in the bathroom as I looked straight to their lips and then kissed it pushing her to the white tilled wall behind them. In my shock they returned the kiss with love with passion..might be a little lust considering she is naked and we are both kissing.

I wished the kiss could've gone longer but we needed to take oxygen ahem...I mean breath, we both  look at each other with love in our eyes as I am indeed pinning them at the bathroom wall holding both of their hands to pin them there, we shared breaths my clothes being wet because of the shower turned on. "I.."  is all the word I could let out "Shh...I love love you too.." fee whispered to my ear which makes me want to feel them more.. I want to touch them more..claim them as mine and mine only... I cant hold back anymore..

I continued to lean to their neck kissing it softly and giving it some nibbles hearing their small whimpers [A/n: Just so you know i dont moan...I'm not fund of it...and I indeed haven't tried anything naughty..but ill let this past..]  I continued to nibble and leave marks around her neck heh.. "I hope your other friends see this so they would know you are mine.." I whispered between nibbles I heard them whimper and then a chuckle "Whats funnny?" I asked and looked at them "I would show them" they released another chuckle I snorted as I continued to nibble purposely making one of my marks mark making it bleed slightly I raised my head up and saw a purple like mark and a victory achive a whimper escaped Fee's lips they looked needy they wanted more of me...

I reached my hands down between their legs they looked flustered, I carried them out of the tub and I sat at the toilet with the cap closed and putted them on my lap removing my hands from between their legs as my pants are now wet from the water sheesh.. I kissed their lips as we shared another kissing session.

I did made them moan for 25 minutes [which A/n would not include because I am so tired and I need nap]  after that kissing session and then went out to the dorm to cuddle.

------bonus

As we cuddled they suddenly looked at me and gave me a kiss "what if someone saw us doing those in the bathroom?" i just shrugged "Awh! Assure me mf!" I shrugged again but this time with an answer "Just calm the fuck down at least they know your not virgin and is mine" I snorted a chuckle after saying that and the sound of fee annoyed made me laugh then after a while of joking around we both fell to sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! A/n here! I might or not have put a lot of "her" and "she" here accidentally for coffee, I'm just starting to get used at this non-binary thing-- don't get me wrong please. 

And sorry for the lame chapter as always this is rushed because I needed a nap. 
Thanks for appreciating me :]. And yes my friend and I are not into each other we just thought of this aha.