'Online class 2'

This time is for the male readerss reeeeeee
 Valkeri x (Male)reader 
just enjoy lol-

warning: Swearing (Bad words)

------

Y/n is fixing his hair for class then glances at his GirlFriend Valkeri reading a book at his bed. Y/n gave Valkeri a 'Bruh' look "what?" Valkeri said  "Nothing babe, But can you wear a t-shirt not just your bra?, I mean I'm the only man who's allowed to look at your body" Y/n said in a serious tone "I don't Want Too wear a Fucking shirt" Valkeri spitted. Y/n glared " Watch your Fucking mouth" Valkeri rolled her eyes "said the one who swore back" Valkeri said before wearing a T-shirt.

"yeah yeah what ever" Y/n said as his class started..Valkeri is quite annoyed at him tho but she decided to continue reading before teasing his 'Junior' that gave Valkeri a smirk. Yeh a smirk.
"You are the class c/n?" [class name] Y/n opened his mic and said "Yes ma'am" Valkeri watching from behind curious about what subject is he in.  "psst" Valkeri said Y/n turned around muting his mic "Yeah?" "What subject you in?" Valkeri asked. "MY Fav subject S/n" (Subject name)  "Why'd ya ask?" 

"just curious"

"Oh. okay?" Y/n looked back at his screen listening to his teacher 'Ah yes the best time to play with his Junior' Valkeri chuckled with a smirk. "Hey babe" 
"yeh?" Y/n answered. "Can I have a treat?"  Y/n got flustered at that but tried not to make it obvious  "what do you mean treat?" Valkeri smirked again  "Ya know what I mean"   "Food?" Y/n shrugged in his fake confussedment. 
"No bullshit I mean the other one~" Valkeri said seducing him. 
Y/n blushed at this " Valkeri not the best time to do such things especially at my favorite subject understand?" 
"No daddy~" Valkeri said giving her last smirk before crawling between Y/n's legs.  "don't you even dare too do su-" Y/n stopped as he noticed a tent forming his shorts " Valkeri no-" He said in embarrassment "But Junior looks like he wanna play~" Valkeri said circling her hands at the obvious boner Y/n groaned as he knew his boxers is tightening "Now can I have a treat?~" Valkeri said with puppy eyes. "f-fine" Y/n said in pure and obvious embarrassment Valkeri pulled out the rock hard member of Y/n then Y/n just focused in class. Valkeri started stroking it hearing pleasured groans from Y/n. Valkeri started taking the tip and then tries to push his whole length in her mouth mumbling every move "I'll make sure you won't fucking walk after my class" Y/n spitted groaning every word as Valkeri deep throat with Y/n's cock (cock-a-doodle-doo) Y/n enjoyed it if he will be honest.

Valkeri kept going up and down "V-valkeri I-" Valkeri kept going knowing what is almost coming at her mouth as tears fill her eyes as she bobbed up and down again and again till Y/n released a big load of cum "F-fuck-" Y/n said still focused at class while Valkeri choked pulling Y/n's cock out with a little 'pop' sound then swallowed all the cum some drooling out of her mouth. Y/n smirked waiting for his class to finish before going off to fuck the shit out of Valkeri. 

Valkeri layed her head down near Y/n's member stroking it a bit also waiting for Y/n to finish his class. After a while of stroking and waiting the class finally ended and Y/n is the first one to leave the call then quickly carried Valkeri to his lap. "time for punishment~" Y/n said. It send a shiver down Valkeri's spine knowing she ain't that ready for it because it was ages since they last did it. Y/n removed Valkeri's short and pantie seeing how wet she was "since you are naughty~ np prep for you~" Then Y/n inserted his member in Valkeri making Valkeri tear up and whine in pure pain and pleasure but pain is above all of it. "I will fuck the shit out of you until you said stop in the way I like it" Y/n said in his manly tone not letting Valkeri to adjust at his Size he started moving in a fast pace making Valkeri whine and moan "W-wait Y/n I-I'm not f-fully r-ready~" Valkeri said Moaning in every word. "I don't care ~" Y/n started to roughly hit Valkeri's G-spot. Valkero on her side doesn't felt enough pleasure but more in pain since she ain't ready for it while Y/n kept thrusting in her abusing her sweet g-spot making Valkeri a full on moaning mess but haven't get pleasured yet. "H-Hah~ daddy~" Valkero said while Y/n continued to thrust again and again and again. Valkeri had her eyes rolling back releasing loud moans as she gets thighter and thighter "f-fuck~" Y/n moaned out still kept going and going Valkeri puts her hands around Y/n's neck and tried to kiss him which Y/n gave in kissing noises and moaning filled his room he bit Valkeri's bottom lip asking for entrance then Valkeri gasped and at that moment Y/n slid his tongue in and started traveling her mouth while thrusting and thrusting so fucking fast they both feel good. Y/n knew he was near his climax and carried Valkeri off him then down at the floor Valkeri was throbbing wet AF "Suck" Y/n demanded in a serious tone as valkeri obeyed fingering herself along she kept suckinh bobbing her head up and down while Y/n groaned in pleasure "Good girl~ Keep going till daddy is satisfied~" (You'll never be satisfied) Valkeri obeyed kept bobbing her head up and down while fingering herself along it she hold Y/n's member with her free hand and started stroking it while sucking it licking the tip softly as muffled moans escaped her lips. "F-fuck~ I-I"m close" Y/n said Valkeri continued to pleasure him till his satisfied and release a load of cum.

Not long enough Y/n was close his climas and so as Valkeri as she kept fingering her self and then they both released at the same time. Valkeri swallowed the cum then fainted right beside Y/n's member Y/n picked her up and put her at bed then cuddled beside her.

-----
Another lame chapter for y'all don't hate for the lack of update :'D
Got no motivation the past hours :'D 
but I promised to update today and yeah I did
wish you enjoyed~
oya~ oya~