Why are you so sour

WHEEZE IMMA KEEP THAT AS A TITLE HAHAHA

Alright so this is supposed to be a request from a friend but they don't want to get mentioned so Hello there friend thanks for the request!

This is the first ocxoc smut shot here so read the character details while you're at it.

II This characters our from our on going smp and are couples there II

Lemon: Lemon is one of the 3 powerhouses, he is a living plant and the only one in the smp, He stands 26 ft tall and still is growing, He can go back to 10 ft if enough fertilizer is eaten [Ik its complicated XD] He is also a shape shifter consisting 3 forms His head being a circle, kraken, and 26 ft to 10 ft tall.

Butter: butter is just a normal buttery boy he is a sweet and staff at Lemon's Casino and also his lover, His height is 5'2.
________________________________________________________________________________

[Butters POV]

I got in the smp and then 2 tabs has popped on beside me oh chatbox and who's on, Seems Like Lemon is on better meet him then. 

I jumped off blocks to go to the casino LosSonheles is indeed a big country so its pretty hard to get to work quickly. Time passed about 30 minutes I'm already at the casino, "hello guys! y'all are early as always!" I told my other work mates as I go straight to the counter to clean and start bartending. 

[Hours pass]
I was entertaining costumers by flipping and mixing some wines while other costumers are playing cards and stuff I don't really understand those games. While doing so I prepared a sweet alcohol to the costumers and then clean the counter, I whispered to my workmate "where's Lemon he should be here by now" I worriedly asked "he'll be here any minute don't worry" my workmate assured.

I miss him ofc- I just continued on making alcohol and mixing them.  

[I'll be mixing lemon and butters pov at this part]

Lemons pov: i was in disguise he normally sees me coming with an jacket like im out of order so I wore some top hat and coat like the others and sat at one table watching Butter from afar, He seems like looking for something while he entertains people-- Sometimes I think he has 4 arms.  When I am about to decide to walk up to him some random man stood up and walked up to him while he was cleaning the front of the counter pushing him to a chair, He looks so scared, I am so mad I even broke the glass I was holding as I walk up to them.

[[butters pov]]

I got pined from the counter" Uhm---" The man looks drunk and ready for something well I would only give my self to lemon and no one more, but- his grip is so hard I couldn't even escape,His face got closer and closer I was looking away I'm afraid. Not long enough someone in a suit smacked  the man with just its hand sheesh- Suddenly I realized its height and who it was "Lemns?" I questioned he looks so mad at the man, they fought right in front of me till the man realized who it was the founder of this casino and said sorry.

[Lemons pov]

I smacked the man right to its head I stole a glance to butter he is examining who I was "Lemns?" he asked While I Fought the  guts out of the man till he realized who I was and said sorry and went out and away I shouted "DONT COME BACK ALL RIGHT" Butter tugged my shirt "whats wrong with that dude messing with my man" I annoyedly said "awh- Dont be that mad he was drunk" butter said "Say that when he get to screw you" I stated back  "Ru de" He said back  I groaned unsatisfied and carried him by his shirt towards my hall. "Someone cover for him imma pay them twice" I said hopping towards my office and putting him down to the desk.

[[Third person POV]]

"Really Jealousy and now you're in the mood?" Butter chuckled, "eh, its either that stranger or me choose" Lemon said as he Removed his necktie and walked towards butter and in between his legs "You know, you're like too big for me but we love this both" Butter said as he kissed lemons neck "I mean yeah- I'm a lot taller but suck it in" Lemon softly chuckled giving back the kisses "Rude, mm~".

"Awh, you started that sweet sounds" Lemon said as he removed his lovers uniform "Oh, But you like that so it doesn't matter ;]" Butter replied as Lemon slowly removed his suit and un zippered His pants While butter worked on putting his own pants down. Lemon kissed his lover and started making some random neck marks "raw or prep?.." He softly whispered through biting and leaving marks "Your choice either way it'll surely hurt at first.." Butter uttered back "You're like 13 inches..Hmnh~" butter continued  "Its because I'm a tall man-" lemon said annoyed as he prepped his man "Hngh~" Butter softly moaned  
"sheesh that one hot moan" Lemon chuckled as he continued to prepare him for the upcoming pain. While he was preparing him Butter wan staring at the buldge from his boxers He lightly kicked it and teased it "EH?-" Lemon accidentally lightly shouted and shock while butter was looking at him teasingly "Put it in." "what?-" 

"Put. It. In" Butter said looking at him Lemon just nodded and putted it out and slowly putting the tip in, "Hmngh!~" Butter moaned as Lemon kept pushing in slowly butter is softly huffing lightly crying  as Lemon pushed the half in "I think thas good for now" Lemon said softly kissing butter then his tears so it will go away "Tell me when you are ready" Butter nodded as he couldn't really speech out a word trying to huff it in and moaning and groaning at the same time, "Mo-..hah~,v.." He said moaning Lemon looked worried but he liked the moment "Move?.." Butter nodded in response.

Lemon started the pace slowly and gently hearing moans and grunts from butter as he grunted too lightly huffing thrusting more and more slowly getting faster. they're both enjoying it while the smell of se  x went in the room and them exchanging breaths and kisses. [[COVID AHAHAHA :Got smacekd: Oof okay okay]]  

after a while of that session  Butter looked at lemon huffing "Lemns..I cant feel my legs-" Butter uttered before falling asleep Lemon smiled and putted him at the couch and cover him with the blanket, "Half an hour- Wews- New record" Lemon smiled and sat beside him sleeping too.

-------------------------
THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR????? i GUESS?

aH THIS WAS RUSHED LMFAO- I WAS AT CLASS- AHAHA BUT ENJOY BYEEEE