We finally found one. I started to get ready. I went and got a shower. I then put on the navy blue, off the shoulder, dress, with my gold heels. I put my hair in curls, and did natural makeup. I grabbed my clutch, and went to the living room.

Kat was sitting on the couch, she looked at me. She said, " Girl, you look beautiful."

I said, " Are you sure it isn't too much?"

She said, " I've known Klaus for 500 years, he loves to go to fancy things. He will think you look beautiful."

  Someone knocked on the door, and she said, " Go."

   I nodded, and walked to the door. I opened it, and there stood Klaus in a suit. He said, " You look gorgeous, love."

   I said, " Thank you. You look handsome."

   He smirked and said, " Ready to go, love?"

  I said, " Yeah."

  Kat said, " Keep her out as late as you want, Klaus."

     I laughed and walked out of my apartment. I closed the door, and Klaus chuckled. He said, " Katerina?"

   I said, " Yeah. I wanted her to help me choose a dress."

   He nodded, and we walked out of the building. We walked down the street, and talked. Ten minutes later, we arrived at this fancy restaurant, in the quarter. It's called, 'Blood Sucks.'

     We walked in, and Klaus said to the waiter, " Table for Mikaelson."

   The guy looked shocked to hear Mikaelson. The waiter said, " Certainly, Mr. Mikaelson. Follow me."

   Klaus and I followed the waiter. People were staring at us, as we walked. We went to the balcony on the second floor, it was private. We sat down, and Klaus said, " We will have the Boudreaux. The lady will have the steak and potato, and I will have the same."

   The waiter nodded, and scurried off. I said, " Why did he looked shocked to see you!and everyone was staring at you?"

   He said, " Yes. My family owns New Orleans."

   I said, " What do you mean?"

  He said, " My family built New Orleans multiple times. We own New Orleans. Every Supernatural creature answers to me, and Elijah."

   I said, " Why not your parents?"

   Our food came, and he said, " My parents are not really business, and authoritative people
I am the King of New Orleans. Elijah is my second in command."

    I said, " I didn't realize that you were king or at least this important."

   He said, " Only the Supernatural community know. The humans just think we are a really rich family. Enough about me. What about you?"

   I said, " What do you mean?"

   He said, " Whats your hopes, dreams? Tell me."

    I told him all about me. We finished dinner, and dessert. We then walked onto the street, and I said, " So, what about you? I mean a thousand years, you must have quite the stories."

   He said, " Yes, I do. I have many stories. My favorite is when Elijah and I tricked this whole village they were under this curse. It was called the sun and the moon curse. It was a hilarious prank. It lasted for a month, till they figured out it was fake. We had them going after each other."

    We laughed. I shivered, since there was a chill in the air. I then felt Klaus put his suit jacket over my shoulders. He said, " You're cold."

   I said, " I'm fine. What about you?"

   He said, " Vampires don't get cold."

    I said, " I still have so much to learn don't I?"

  He said, " No. You know all of it. I am just surprised at how well you are handling everything."

    I said, " I have a lot of time to think."

   He nodded, and we went upstairs. I took his suit jacket off my shoulders and said, " This is yours."

    He said, " I had a great time tonight, love."

   I said, " Me too. Maybe we could go out again?"

   He said, " I'm sure, I am supposed to ask you."

    I said, "Are you asking me?"

   He said, " Would you like to go out again, love?"

   I said, " I would love to."

   He smirked, and leaned in. I closed the gap between us, and our lips connected. It was a sweet, passionate kiss. A few minutes later, we pulled away. I caught my breath and he said, " Goodnight, love."

    I said, " Goodnight, Klaus."

     I walked inside my place, and closed the door. I leaned against the door, and took a deep breath. I then heard someone say, " How was it?"

    My hand landed over my heart, and I looked up. Kat was sitting on the couch. I said, " It was good."

   She said, " Good enough, for you to go out with him again."

   I said, " You heard?"

  She said, " Can't turn off my ears."

   I said, " What are you still doing here?"

She said, " I stayed to see how the date was, plus Elijah was in a meeting. So, I had nothing better to do."

   I said, " I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Kat."

   She said, " Goodnight, Care Bear."

    I nodded, and went to my room. I changed into my pjs, and laid down on my bed. I then went to sleep.