𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

best mistake
ariana grande & big Sean

☊ best mistake ariana grande & big Sean

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE NIGHT SKY WAS littered with stars that blinked down on them.

It had been less than an hours drive from the Cathedral to Palermo — Sicily's capital, which was also home to one of Alessandro's many mansions.

Once they pulled into the driveway, Arya tried the door handle to find it locked. Turning to face her newly wed husband, she frowned when she saw he wasn't there.

A click from her left made her swivel her gaze to find Alessandro waiting for her to step out, holding the door wide open.

"I can open my own doors." Arya's tone was dry as she picked up the skirt of her dress and pulled herself out of the car, ignoring the hand he'd held out for her.

"Thank you for that information," Alessandro said sarcastically, before his voice plummeted an octave as he continued, "but from now on, I will." Arya felt her stomach coil, but she ignored the feeling.

"The same way you will protect me and I'll care for you?" The bitterness back in her voice only piled onto the tension. A muscle ticked in Alessandro's jaw.

Was it some game of hers to test his patience? 

"Inside."

Arya challenged him with one brow raised. "I'm not a dog. Use your words."

Alessandro flexed a fist before remembering to maintain his calm. If it were anyone else speaking to him this way, their brains would already be decorating his brand new tuxedo. Instead, he gazed at his determined wife with a look she couldn't quite describe.

"You don't give me orders, capire [understand] ?" His jaw clenched once more. "Now get your ass inside."

Arya took a calculated step in his direction, raising herself onto her tiptoes. Leaning into him, she whispered into his neck, "Yes, Capo."

They both knew she was mocking him, but that didn't stop Alessandro's dick from hardening in his slacks. Fuck.

He watched as she strutted away, her hips swaying in the tight wedding dress that could tempt even the righteous. By the end of tonight, it would be in pieces on his bedroom floor.

Slamming the car door shut, he followed after her.

"Bentornato, il Capo [ Welcome, Boss ]." Alessandro's most trusted soldier, Ricky, bowed his head in respect to the both of them. He'd been serving Alessandro for the last five years without fail. "Mrs Vitale." He addressed Arya with a soft smile that ticked another muscle in Alessandro's jaw.