Chapter 35

****SO THIS IS IT... THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FIC! THANK YOU FOR THE 3K READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!****

July 30th 

I grabbed my luggage off of the conveyer belt thing and walked to the doors of the airport instantly finding Riley, my cousin who lived in Toronto that I connected with via Facebook and who I confided in while being in Australia. Let me fill you in about the past few months. After being temporarily fired I went back to Australia and sulked for 2 weeks until I realized it wasn't the end of the world. I still talked to the boys and sure, I lost my job for a while but there were other jobs I could always get. I got in touch with Riley and we talked almost every day, she became my best friend. 

“Hey booboo!” She said running up to me and hugging me.

“Hey Riley.” I laughed. 

“Are you hungry?” She asked taking one of my bags and walking out of the doors of the airport and to her car.

“Yes. I’m so hungry. The food on the flight sucked.” 

“Good, We are going to get some Canadian cuisine.” 20 minutes later we were in front of a small little place called Smokes Poutinerie and it was the best thing I have ever had, poutine is the best food of life. “So.” Riley said taking a seat at a small table next to the window. “Tomorrow we are meeting them at the hotel?” I nodded my head and smiled. I got to see Luke in the flesh for the first time in 2 months.

“Yup, we are meeting them at the hotel at 11am. So I should probably go to bed at like…” I looked at my watch and saw that it was 1:30 Canadian time meaning it was 5:30am Australian time. “I should go to bed at like 7pm so I’m not a total bitch in the morning.” 

“Sounds good.” 

<><><><><><><><>

“Hailey, Hailey wake up.” I heard Riley’s voice. I opened my eyes and saw her face hella close to mine. 

“Hi.” I smiled and sat up slowly. “What time is it? I feel dead.” 

“You slept for 14 hours, it’s 9am.” She laughed. 

“Holy shit. Wow ok.. Uh I need a shower before we go.” I got up from my little blow up bed on the floor. “I can’t believe I slept for that long.” I walked into the bathroom and did my thing and then had a shower. I decided to leave my hair and let it naturally dry, Luke always liked my hair wavy. I went back into Riley’s room and saw her on her laptop.  “You almost ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just need to do my makeup.” She turned around and saw my outfit. “You’re wearing that?” I looked at myself in the floor length mirror and nodded my head. 

“Yeah? What’s wrong with it?” I was wearing a baggy muscle tee that was tucked into high waisted shorts.

“I thought you would want to dress up a little bit for Luke I guess?” I smiled at her.