chapter 9

I was half awake in bed, my eyes were shut and my senses were just kicking in. I felt fingers tracing letters on my back.

“Love.” I said. I felt Luke jump a bit.

“What?” He asked.

“You spelt love on my back.” I rolled over and lifted myself up on my elbows. “Good morning. You’ve got another show today.” I said smiling. “Then we are off to Scotland!”

“I still can’t believe that we are doing this. It’s such a dream.” 

“I can’t believe that I’m here with you guys. I get paid for doing your hair and travel around the world with you.” Luke’s arm was on my back again, drawing small circles. “We should get up now, you have sound check today.” I rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom turning on the shower. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the steaming hot water letting it run down my body. When I was done I did my daily routine of makeup and hair then went outside to get dressed. When I got out of the bathroom Luke wasn’t in the room. I got out my phone and texted him.

‘Where you at babe?’

‘Cal’s room.’

‘Ok, am I invited over?’

‘But of course.’

I smiled and took my room key walking out of my room and 4 doors down to Calum’s. I knocked on the door 4 times and waited for someone to open the door for me.

“Hello beautiful.” Luke said opening the door. My stomach turned remembering the kiss we had last night.

“Hello handsome. How’s the hangover treating you?” I asked following him into the room where Calum, Michael and Ashton were sprawled out on the beds.

“Not too bad, I just a have a small headache.” I smiled and then took a seat on one of the sofas.

“Hailey I have to ask you this because if I don’t I don’t know if I could live with myself.” Michael said.

“Uhh ok?”

“Who is the best kisser in the band?” I instantly felt my cheeks flush; I looked at Luke and he was smiling and his cheeks were red.

“You told them?” I asked Luke. He looked at me and nodded his head laughing. “Well since Cal and I only had a little tiny kiss it’s really between you and Luke. And even though your kiss was quite exquisite I’m going to have to say Luke is the better kisser.”

“WHAT!?!?” Mikey sat up. “What is this bullshit?”

“Michael calm down!” Ash said laughing.

“I’m should be more hurt! She didn’t even count our kiss to be real!” Calum said.