Chapter 13

“So… did you try out anything I said?” Harry asked me. After our talk it was time to get ready for the concert. I was doing Calums hair while Lou was doing Harry’s beside me.

“I took him to the back room.” I said blushing.

“Eww!” Calum said. “Why did you tell her to blow him in the back room?” He looked over at Harry.

“I didn’t!” Harry said back. “I told her to be spontaneous!”

“Hailey! He loves you so much, you don’t have to be sexual with him!”

“Ya well I like pleasing him, and why are we talking about this? I’m sure you’re going to her all about it from Luke.” As if on cue Michael and Ashton walked into the room with a blushing Luke behind them.

“I hope my next girlfriend will be as awesome as you.” Mikey said.

“I can’t trust you with anything!” I said to Luke as he came behind me and gave my cheek a little kiss.

“I’m sorry, you’re just the best girlfriend ever and I had to brag about you.” I turned my head and kissed him on the lips.

“Well I guess that’s ok. I’m almost done Cal’s hairso get ready for me to do yours ok?” I sadi to Luke, he nodded his head and took a seat behind me.

“I agree know that you two make a good couple.” Harry said.

“What?” luke asked.

“Harry and everyone thought that I would be dating Michael.” I said looking at Luke throught the mirror.

“Why?” he asked.

“They think I’m punk rock like him.”

“Well you are wearing a shirt that says ‘im took punk for this.’” Harry added. I looked down and smiled.

“Ok, I can see were you would get mixed up.” We all laughed.

“I do like the shirt though.” Harry said.

“Thanks! Ash bought it for me!”

___________________________________

“So you guys just sleep in the bus?” I asked. I was sitting with the 1D boys while my boys were rocking it on stage.

“Ya… you don’t?” Niall said.

“No, we chill and play video games.”

“We play video games sometimes, well Lou and I do.”

“So Hailey…” Harry said from across the room. “Tell me about you’re family.”

“Well, I’m not really close to them. I love them and all but my dad’s half lives in Canada and my mom’s half, back in Australia we just don’t talk that much.”

“You don’t talk to your own parents?” Louis asked.

“Not really, I lived with my cousin Kylie for five months before going on tour.”

“You get kicked out?”

“No, I kind of ran away.” They all gave me looks as if to say ‘Details!’ “I got in a huge fight with my mum ne night and I just couldn’t take it any longer, I never really got along with her, I was always a daddy’s girl. Anyways, I packed a bag one night and walked for an hour to my cousin’s house. I would talk to my mom every now and again but that was it.”

“What about your dad?” Niall asked.

“Uh, he died when I was fourteen. Of cancer.”

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry.” he started biting his nails nervously.

“Don’t be. I’m fine now, I have a new family.” I smiled thinking about the boys and how much I loved them.

“What about your cousin?” Liam asked.

“When I told her I was going on tour she was super excited. She always supported what I did well, almost always. We’re like sisters.”

“She is obviously older than you?”

“Ya, she is two years older. We always hung out all the time when we were younger but when my dad died we kind of stopped talking, I guess I got pretty isolated.” I looked up from my hands and noticed that all the boys where giving me sad looks. “Don’t feel bad for me though. Like I said, I have a new family that loves me very much and I love them. I’m happy.” I smiled.

“That’s all that matters then.” Harry said smiling at me.