"Yeah!" Kuroo cheered as he gave Kenma a high five.

It was Nekoma's turn to serve and Yamamoto was up to represent the team.  Yamamoto tossed the ball up and Konoha received it, replying to Sarukui with a "got it".  The ball was then passed to Akaashi so he could easily set it to Bokuto.

"It's been a while since we started with so little hesitation," Akaashi thought as the ball came towards him.

Akaashi set the ball over to Bokuto, and he spiked it down.  The ball hit Kuroo's finger before landing in the bleachers, into Akane's hands.  The Nekoma team members, in the benches, and the crowd were in awe with Bokuto's spiking ability.

"Hey Hey Hey!" Bokuto cheered, happy with the spike and the crowd's reaction.

"He sure knows how to work the crowd," Kuroo commented.

Another game had started after the intense cheering.  Akaashi had set another ball to Bokuto, in hopes of making it to the other side.  Yaku picked up where Bokuto wanted to spike and he easily received the ball.

"Nice! He's lucky that the ball came right at him!" Arisa cheered.

"That's not true," Akane disagreed, "I think Yaku kun positioned himself to where the ball was going."

"I think so too Akane san, it may look like he was already there to an untrained eye," Y/N agreed, "but to a trained eye, like yourself, you could see that he read the spike."

"Wait he could do that?" Arisa asked the two girls.

Akane and Y/N both nodded as they watched to intense game.  Arisa saw Kenma setting a ball to Nobuyuki and receiving another point.

Many games were played one after the other, while the teams scored more points.

"Another beautiful play, the ball's just floating." Arisa commented.

Y/N and Akane watched in awe as the ball was in the air.  Another set was made by Kenma and Fukunaga spiked the ball over.  Luckily Saurkui was there to receive the ball and it was passed over to Akaashi.  Akaashi easily set the ball over to Bokuto and he made it over.  The ball was received by Kenma, but the ball bounced off the wrong way.  Bokuto and the crowd cheered after gaining another point for his team.

"It seems like Kuroo san stuffed Bokuto san a whole lot more during our 3 - on - 3." Lev said.

"But I think the back has an easier time receiving the ball because of Kuroo san's blocks." Yuki added.

The coach called a time out so the teams could recollect their thoughts.  In the background, both teams could hear Akane's voice cheering for Nekoma along with the students from Fukurodani who were obviously cheering for their school.

"Bokuto loves cross shots, but his line shots are one point today," Kenma whispered to himself out loud.

"Who can say?  We both know how unpredictable he can be," Akkashi said back to Kenma.

The teams finally split up to talk to their coaches.  

"Bokuto san is in top form today," Kenma said to his team mates, "Yaku san as well."

"Yeah I can see really clearly today!" Yaku replied after he drank his water.

Kuroo looked up where the Nekoma bleachers were and spotted Y/N.  The two accidentally made eye contact and blushed from across the court.

"Hmm she looks really cute in my clothes, even from a far." Kuroo thought.

"Ah Y/N chan I think Kuroo is looking at you right now." Arisa pointed out.