8

Billy slept over at Y/N's house.

In her bed.

No nothing happened, they both just thought it'd be easier.

Then the following Monday came, and there Billy was in his room, a wave of nervousness rushing through him.

He wasn't nervous about him, though.

He was more worried about Y/N.

What if she said something that got them caught?

Does she have a solid alibi?

Regardless, he'll see her at school and they can go from there.

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
                        Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Nervously, I approach the school as I see a shit ton of news vans and cop cars outside. The reporters, desperately try to catch the attention of shocked students as police officers talk to the nearby staff, along with trying to limit the reporters.

"Boo!" A familiar voice says from behind, as I turn around, facing a smirking Billy. "Wow so scary." I tease as he begins walking next to me. "Just got off the phone with my dad.. Apparently Tyler's parents couldn't get ahold of him, so they went to the cabin yesterday to check on them and found all of em there." He informs as I shake my head, trying to get the image of Tyler's parents finding their son and his friends brutally murdered. "So what's our alibi?" I ask as we begin getting closer to the school. Billy shrugs, "I came over to your house and we watched horror movies." He reasons, as I nod. "Billy!" Tatum's voice calls, as her and Sidney motion him over. Billy sighs in annoyance, "Why don't you come with me?" He suggests, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards his friend group. Sidney eyes me up and down before leaning against Billy and pulling him in for a kiss. "What happened?" Billy asks, looking around at the authority around us as Tatum's eyes widen.

"You didn't hear? Tyler and his friends were all found dead last night. His parents found them around like 7 pm yesterday." Tatum informs as Stu lets out a chuckle, "Oh and apparently Tyler had written Owen a loooove letter." He says in a high voice as Tatum hits his chest, "Shut up, Stu." She urges as Sidney sighs. "Wait but it that true-?" I ask in a slightly Surprised tone as Tatum reluctantly nods, "Yeah apparently they were all hangin' out there for some weird group orgy, I don't know. That's what Becky Sanders told us, at least. You know.. Tyler's girlfriend." She informs as I see Billy hold back a smirk from the corner of my eye. "We should totally just skip today." Randy chimes in as everyone nods in agreement.

Well, Everyone except Sidney. "No guys, what if they have some new developments or whatever? Plus, I have a test in math today-"

Tatum sighs, "Come on Sid, Mr G will understand." Tatum reasons as Sidney shakes her head. "Suit yourself." Stu exclaims as he and Randy walk off. "You coming Billy?" Randy asks as he begins to walk towards Stu. Billy looks between Randy, Me, and Sidney before sighing. "Nah, I'll catch up with you guys later." He says as Sidney smiles lightly, "K, gotta get to class." She says as her and Tatum break off from us.

Once the two leave, Billy let's out a sigh of relief. "Jesus fucking Christ, she's been so clingy lately, like God, just give me a minute to breathe." He sighs, shoving his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket. I chuckle lightly before Billy presses a small and quick kiss to my lips. My eyes widen as I look up at him. "What was that for?" I ask, feeling my face heat up as I look around, seeing most student head inside as the principal urges them. Billy shrugs, "Just been thinking about you since Saturday." He admits, looking at me with a look of admiration. "Oh yeah, and what exactly about Saturday are you thinking about?" I ask, discreetly getting closer to him. Billy shrugs, "Maybe how hot you looked after we left Tyler's. Maybe how you looked after I kissed you.. I guess I can't pick one single think that has kept you in my mind all weekend." He whispers close to my ear, backing away afterwards, in an attempt to not draw attention.

"I'm gonna go ditch with Stu, and I know since you're a total dork for your creative writing class, you're not gonna skip. So I'll catch you at lunch?" He confirms, walking away before I can reply.

*kinda a filler chapter sorry🥴*