11

Casey Becker and Steven Orth.. Two teens that were murdered last night (and about two weeks after Stu brought them to Billy and Y/N's attention). The entire town is in total shock and school.. Let's just say that was a whole other thing...

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

  "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Billy says, putting an arm around me reassuringly as we walk towards the school. "No ones going to suspect you- plus you weren't even the one to do anything to them." He reminds as I sigh. "Yeah but.." I trail off as Billy and I start to get closer to the school.

Reporters and news trucks are practically surrounding the school and blocking the parked cars and buses. "Fuck." I mumble as Billy takes his arm off me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the side of the school, where no one is. "You're going to be fine. We're all going to be fine. Just keep it together, okay?" He says, resting his hand on my cheek before pulling me in for a soft and reassuring kiss. "I'll see you later." He reminds as I pull him in for another kiss before we both go out separate ways.

From there, I make my way to my locker, where I see Billy and Stu's usual group of friends not too far away. "You know, I bet it was that new girl- she's always dressing weird and sitting alone like a freak." Tatum says jokingly, causing Sydney to chuckle. "Who? Y/N? I mean, it would make sense.. All the killing started after she arrived." Randy adds on as Billy and Stu approach the group. "Whattcha guys talkin about?" Stu asks, putting an arm around Tatum as he leans against the lockers. Sydney puts a strand of hair behind her ear, "The new girl.. Randy thinks she'd be a prime suspect in all this if we were in a horror movie." She informs, nudging Randy.

I feel my face heat up as they start to laugh, causing me to quickly shut my locker and leave.

Assholes.

"We should invite her to the group then.. Keep her close." I hear Billy say as I walk past the group to get to my class. The day goes by pretty slow, no one really got much work done, and some news reporters stayed all day in hopes that they'd find another wandering student to bombard with questions. It was currently lunch time now, causing me to make my way to some random empty table as I get out my headphones, pressing play on the first playlist I see on Spotify.

After a few minutes, I feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to look up in confusion. And there I see Tatum standing there with Stu next to her. "Hey, my friends and I were wondering if you'd wanna sit with us?" She awkwardly asks as Stu lets out a laugh. Tatum nudges Stu and gives him a glare as I clear my throat, "Oh, yeah sure.." I mumble, grabbing my stuff and walking with them. The two lead me outside, where the rest of their friends begin approaching their usual spot.

"So we meet again." Billy greets, giving me a small smile as he sits next to me. "Where's Syd?" Randy asks, glancing around, causing Stu to chuckle. "Very subtle, Randy. When're you gonna propose?" He remarks, causing Randy's face to heat up. The group begins their own conversation, talking about the events of last night, random shows to watch, and their theories as to who really killed Casey and Steven.

"Wanna get away?" Billy asks me, stealing a fry off Stu's tray as Sydney approaches us. "Sorry It took me a while, the principal wanted to talk to me." She informs, sitting in between Billy and I, kissing him on the cheek.

So much for getting away..

"You know what? I actually have to get going- I have an appointment." I lie, looking at the group and grabbing my bag. I check around me, making sure no staff is around, before exiting the school.

I walk home, music blasting through my headphones as I take in the scenery around me. Once I'm home, I head to my room to rewatch Silence of the Lambs (again), knowing my mom's at work and there's no need to really sneak around.

I stay in my room for hours, rewatching multiple horror movies before I hear a knock on the window. Without another thought, I open the window to allow Billy to come up. He (not so gracefully) enters my room, pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"You shouldn't have left, I missed you the rest of the day." He admits, sitting down on my floor and motioning for me to sit with him. I take the empty spot next to him as he pulls me closer, "Yeah sorry.. Just wasn't feeling great." I shrug, as Billy grabs the remote to the TV.

"The Conjuring?" He says in a distasteful manner, looking at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes, "I don't care if you don't like it, it's good!" I defend, grabbing the remote and continuing the movie. Billy smiles, "It's not that I don't like it, I just think it's a funny movie." He responds, making me furrow my brows, "Yeah because posession is just hilarious." I joke, feeling Billy laughing while still laying on his chest.

We both sit in silence before a scene of one of the characters throwing objects around comes on. I smile lightly, "Okay.. It's a little funny.." I admit, causing Billy to playfully roll his eyes. He glances at his watch and sighs, "I have to leave in five.. Stu and I need to meet up for a bit and then I needa go visit Sydney." He informs as I feel my heart drop.

I frown, moving a bit away from him as I cross my arms over my chest, my eyes continuing to stare at the screen. "Well it's not like I want to go-" He begins as I interrupt him.

"-Then don't go." I snap, continuing to stare at the screen as Billy gets closer. "You know I have to... It's apart of the-"

"-The plan, yeah I know." I scoff, getting up from the floor and opening up the bedroom window. "Well go then." I mumble, pointing at the window as Billy looks at me with a frown. He moves towards the window, stopping himself from exiting to look at me. He lifts my head up by putting his hand under my chin. "You're the one I want to be with okay? Just.. Don't be mad.." He quietly says, pulling me in for a short kiss, which I hesitantly return. As Billy leaves, I feel my face heat up with anger..

The plan be dammed.

I am going to kill Sydney Prescott tonight..