12

Was it a good idea to deter from the plan without even telling others involved? Probably not.. But Y/N was incredibly fed up and it really felt like now or never.

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
                        Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

I park a block away from Sidney's house, making sure I have my mask and the rest of the costume on properly before sneaking my way to the back of the house. I wasn't too far from the house, but still far enough to not be spotted. With all that, I grab my phone, beginning to call Sydney. The phone rings, but only for a moment before it gets picked up.

"Tatum?" Sidney says with a confused tone.

"Hello, Sidney." I greet the phone with a voice modifier.

"Hi.. Who is this?"

"You tell me."

"I have no idea." She responds after a moment.

"Scary night, isn't it? With the murders and all, it's like right out of a horror movie or something.."

I hear Sidney chuckle, causing me to frown. "Aha! Randy, you gave yourself away. Are you calling from work?? Tatum's on her way over." She playfully responds, making me roll me eyes.

"Do you like scary movies Sidney?"

"I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy. It's sexy." She jokes.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

Sidney sighs, "Don't start, you know I don't watch that shit."

"And why is that?" I genuinely ask, as my eyebrows furrow.

I mean, Billy's a horror movie lover- how could she not even watch em??

"Because they're all the same.. It's always some stupid serial killer stalking some big breasted girl— who can't act— who always runs up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. They're ridiculous." She admits as I think her answer over.

I mean, she has a small point, but still!! It's all about how the plot is delivered Sidney!! Ugh.

"Are you alone in the house?" I ask, wanting to make sure.

"That is so unoriginal. You disappoint me Randy." She responds, causing me to hold back a grin.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy." I reveal, quietly making my way closer to the house, still making sure to keep a distance and stay in the back.

"So who are you?"

I smirk, "The question isn't who am I. The question is where am I?"

"So where are you..?"

"Your front porch." I lie, yet still worrying her enough to walk over to the window and cautiously look through the blinds.

"Why would you be calling me from my front porch?"

"That's the original part." It stays silent on the line for a couple minutes before I hear Sidney sigh.

"Oh yeah? Well I call your bluff." She responds, going over to the front door, making her way out onto the empty porch. This finally gives me a chance to enter the house through an unlatched window in the back .

Come on Sidney, there's a psycho killer out there..

Remember-?

Sidney looks around, "So where are you?"

"Right here." I lie, watching her look around her front porch. In reality, I'm making my way to a closet, hiding myself there.

"Can you see me right now?"

"Uh-huh."

Another lie.

"What am I doing?" She questions. Due to her being out of my view, I decide silence is my best choice.

Sidney scoffs.

"Good try, Randy. Tell Tatum to hurry. Bye now."

My eyes widen, as I begin to worry.

"If you hang up, you'll die just like your mother!" I yell, noticing Sidney stay silent, yet remain on the line.

"Do you want to die, Sidney? Your mother didn't."

Yeah I realize it makes it sound like I personally killed her mom, but I'm working with the person who did so.. Close enough, right?

"Fuck you! You Cretin!" She yells, hanging up, and running back in her house. After I hear her lock the door, I jump out of the hall closet, ramming into her and causing the phone to go flying.

She's on the floor now, me on top of her, and before I can do what I came here to do, she kicks me.

Ignoring the neverending pain in my stomach, my hand finds her neck as I reveal my silver blade. Sidney begins making attempts to free herself as my grip on her tightens.

And still... She manages to knock me off.

Shit.

As I get up, I notice Sidney attempting to leave the house, her face full of determination and terror. I smirk under my mask as I notice the chain lock still in place.

Taking notice of this as well, Sidney bolts for the stairs, with me following closely behind. I grab her foot, causing her to almost trip as she grabs on to the railing. Sidney kicks me, grabbing something off the wall and throwing it at me.

"Shit!" I yell, letting go of her foot by accident as she runs. She hit the back of my head.
Taking longer than I should've to collect myself, I continue to follow the panicked teen, only to be met with a slammed door.

I frantically twist the doorknob, but quickly realize it won't open.

So naturally I resorted to other methods..

With a deep breath, I back up from the door a bit before ramming my body into it. Annoyance begins to fill me when it didn't work, but luckily, after a few attempts, it finally opens!!

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I mumble, opening up the door a crack and being stopped by... Well I'm not too sure what.

"Oh come on Sid... I was only playing!" I joke, pressing on the door even harder, attempting to catch glimpse of the girl.

My eyes then meet the glowing computer screen, with Sidney there at the desk frantically typing.

Fuck.

Without another thought, I begin running back down the stairs, making my way out the front door. I feel my lungs tighten as it gets harder and harder to breathe.

Stupidly, I throw my mask outside near her house as I begin to run back. I failed. I fucking failed and now, not only are the cops gonna find me but Billy and Stu...

Shit, shit, shit!!

They're going to fucking kill me.

I begin hearing the headache-inducing police sirens as I jump into my car, speeding off without another thought.

A/N

HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY WTF— I LITERALLY HAD THIS CHAPTER THERE THE WHOLE TIME AND NEVER POSTED IT OMG?? ANYWAYS HERES THIS LONG UPDATE IM SOOOOOO SORRYY UGHH😭😭😭