2

The first day wasn't too bad.. Not even one of Y/N's  teachers acknowledged how she was new, which thank fully saved her tons of embarrassment.

Something odd she realized throughout the day was how that guy from earlier, Billy, would wait for her after every class period with a smirk on his face.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
                Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"So why're you waiting for me after class?" I ask, spotting Billy against the lockers after fourth period. He runs a hand through his hair and shrugs, "Nothing just got bored." He mumbles, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets. I nod, "Do you not have any friends?" I genuinely ask, placing my notebooks in my locker before continuing my journey to the cafeteria. Billy chuckles, "No I do.. But they're all dumbasses and are in tutoring or detention. And one of them is just at home.." He mumbles, a tone of distaste as he says the last line.

I glance up at him before looking back at my shoes, "Well.. Can I sit with you, then?" I hesitantly ask, playing with my headphone wires that remain in my hands. Billy pretends to think for a moment before nodding, "I suppose I can make some room for you."
He teases, giving me a smile as we enter the cafeteria.

"So tell me L/N, where are you from?" He asks, sitting down next to me.

"Oh uh- New York. My mom got bored of her job so this was all.. A spontaneous move I guess.." I mumble, taking out a brown paper bag.

"Do you not have lunch..?" I awkwardly ask, glancing at Billy. He shakes his head and sighs. "Normally Randy gives me half of his but.." Billy trails off and I glance at my grilled cheese sandwich, breaking off half and offering it to him.

Billy stares at me with a surprised look before offering me a grin and taking half of the sandwhich, "Thanks." He says under his breath before glancing around the cafeteria. "So how far do you live from here?" He casually asks, turning his attention back to me.

I feel my face grow a little hot as I shrug, "Like ten-ish minutes? I live on Clementine Lane." I elaborate as Billy nods. "Who's your favorite horror movie killer?" He asks suddenly, causing me to laugh.

"So you're like.. Crazy obsessed with horror movies?" I ask, causing Billy to hold back a smile.

"Yeah I guess you could say that.."