5

TW: bullying and harassment

Despite it being three more months since the quarry, Billy has never been inside Y/N's house. He's dropped her off a couple times, but she's never invited him in and he's never asked.

Okay actually, he asked once.

That 'once' was today after going to the arcade, but apparently he couldn't because her "mom just got home from work and is taking a nap."

It was quite obvious she was lying... but why?

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
    Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Once I see Billy disappear around the corner, I shut my front door, quickly making my way upstairs into my bathroom, where the first aid kit it kept. With an aggravated sigh, I pull up my loose, black Friday the Thirteenth shirt, revealing a large cut with the letter 'T' carved into it. It had stopped bleeding for the most part, since the napkin I kept on it had soaked up most of the blood. But to prevent infection, I pull out the first aid kit from the bottom cabinet, opening it to grab bandages and rubbing alcohol to clean the cut.

As I wrap the bandages around my waist, flashbacks of earlier begin to fill my brain.

——

"Tyler please let me go! I won't tell anyone! Just please don't hurt me!"  Y/N yelled as she feels a sharp tugging on her hair, as her hands meet the concrete ground behind the school. She looks up, wiping the small pebbles from her hands, seeing Tyler and two of his friends standing infront of her.

Tyler Forester.

He bumped into Y/N two months ago and since then...

He wouldn't leave her alone.

Was he nice at first?

Sure..

He was okay, not the rudest but also kept sending some questionable remarks her way. One day, his buddy, Jacob, decided to try and fool around with Y/N.

He worked up the confidence one day and walked up to her after school before Billy Loomis came to her locker.

That douche was always around her.

"Hey." He says slyly, standing uncomfortably close to Y/N. Y/N mumbles a hello, quickly gathering her things, as she feels another presence on the other side of her locker.

And when she looks up, there's Tyler towering over her with an inquiring look.

"See Y/N. My buddy, Jacob here would like to hang with you after school at his house. You in?" He asks, smirking at Y/N as she holds back an unpleasant look.

"Uh, cant. I'm busy." She mumbles, shutting her locker as Billy begins to approach the three of them. "Is there a problem?" He asks, his hands balling into fists.

Jacob glances over at Billy before motioning for him and Tyler to go.

"They givin' you any trouble?" He asks with a concerned look.

Y/N shakes her head, "no of course not.."

Back to more recently, behind the school, there Tyler is standing infront of Y/N.

"Get on your knees, Slut." He instructs, anger growing in him as he watches Y/N refusing to rise up from the concrete. "I'm talking to you!" He yells, his knuckles turning white as his nails dig into his skin. Y/N's face turns red as she feels a grip on her hair again, forcefully bringing her to her knees.

"Now.." He mumbles, hands on the belt of his jeans. Y/N's eyes widen in realization, kicking his legs hard when he lets his guard down. Tyler let's out a shriek of pain as Jacob grabs Y/N by the wrist, switchblade in hand. Her eyes widen as Tyler recovers, holding her down and lifting up her shirt.

Y/N struggles against their grip, letting out a scream as a hand cups her face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tyler whispers into Y/N's ear. A year slips down her face as Jacob's cold switchblade comes in contact with the warmth of her skin.

Y/N glances down, seeing blood trickle down her stomach as a sharp pain fills her throughout her body. After another moment, Jacob pulls away, wiping the bloody knife with a tissue and throwing it on the floor next to her.

"Now you'll know better than to say no to me." He mumbles, walking away. Tyler grazes a hand over the injury, chuckling before pulling down Y/N's shirt and delivering a swift kick to her stomach.

"Karmas a bitch." He teases, shoving his hands into his letterman jacket and walking away.