Y/N hated the slight butterflies in her stomach when she thought about hanging out with Billy after school.

Especially since she is well aware every girl in school wants him, and every guy definitely wants to be him.

Yet he already has a girlfriend.

Y/N didn't know Sidney too well at all.

She offered her condolences in math class and introduced herself, but apart from that she knows nothing.

So in her mind, can she really decide how she feels about Sidney?

Because either way, she's already decided Sidney isn't her favorite person, but the real question is why?

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
                Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Alas, the last class of the day finally came to an end as I quickly make an effort to gather all my supplies.
While making my way out of the room, I accidentally bump into someone.

Again...

I look up and am meeted with the all too familiar pair of brown eyes.

"Woah, what's with the rush?" Billy asks with a chuckle, picking up my fallen notebook from the floor. I shrug, "I have no idea, what you're talking about, Loomis. What's with the stalking?" I joke, walking over to my locker. Billie shrugs, leaning against the lockers next to me, "What can I say? I'm mesmerized." He says in a low tone, crossing his arms as I feel heat rising to my face.

He's just joking Y/N..

"Okay, I'm all ready, where are we going?" I ask, shutting my locker and swinging my backpack on to my shoulders. Billy smirks, gently grabbing my wrist and leading me out the back exit.

"Billy..?" I repeat, as he begins walking quicker.

"It's a surprise." He informs after a few minutes, letting go of my wrist and allowing me to catch up to him.

"Well that's not too comforting." I mumble, hearing a snicker from him which causes me to nudge him softly.

After a couple minutes, Billy and I reach the woods and I furrow my brows, "You're not gonna kill me right?" I joke, causing Billy to look at me with slightly wide eyes. After a moment, he cracks a smile and shakes his head, "No, there's just this place in the woods that I normally go to alone. Was thinking we could hang out there." He informs, waving me over as he ducks under a tree branch.

And with a hesitant sigh, I follow him.

After avoiding numerous tree branches and small animals, Billy eventually leads me to a large ledge with water underneath it.

"The quarry?" I inquire, loooking up at him as he sits on the edge, his legs dangling in the air. Billy nods, patting the surface for me to sit down next to him.

"You've been? I've never seen anyone else here." He mumbles, looking around at the quiet scenery. I nod, "Yeah this was one of the first places I saw on my first day here. So why is this 'your spot'?" I ask, glancing at him while he fiddles with his hands.

Billy shrugs, "Dunno. Just stumbled upon it one day. Thought it was nice." He murmers, looking over at me and squinting his eyes due to the sun.

"Come on, let's go in." He urges with a grin, tugging off his shirt as he begins to unbutton his jeans. My eyes widen, "Wait wh-what..?" I exclaim, looking up at Billy. He offers his hand out to me, pulling me up.

"Let's go in the water." He elaborates, throwing his jeans to the side, leaving him in swim trunks.

He had it planned all along.

"I don't have a swimsuit on me.." I mumble, looking down at my clothing. Billy shrugs, "So? A bra and underwear are like the same thing." He bluntly says, as I shake my head.

Billy glances at his white shirt thrown on his jeans and sighs, walking over to it.  "Here." He offers, handing me the shirt. I stare at it with caution, taking it and looking at him with a raised brow.

"Turn around." I instruct, to which he smirks, obeying.

After a moment, I quickly tug off my long black Slipknot t shirt and black skirt, before quickly pulling Billy's long shirt over my half naked body.

"Okay you can look." I inform, watching Billy turn around and look me up and down.

"You know... I could get used to this." He jokes, giving me a smirk, which causes me to scoff.

"Yeah, in your dreams, Loomis." I reply in a cocky tone, joining him by the edge.

I look down at the water, assessing how much the drop is.

I feel my heart rate pick up, "You scared?" Billy asks, looking at me with a raised brow.

"What? No way!" I scoff, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

Billy chuckles, and before I can process what's happening, he grabs my hand and jumps in.

I let out a scream of surprise as I feel my body hit the cold water. I wipe my wet hair out of my face, looking over at Billy who seems to be doing the same.

"Asshole!" I yell, pushing him lightly, which causes him to laugh before splashing me. I gasp, hitting him with a wave of water, causing him to cough slightly.

"Sorry.." I laugh, swimming to him as he wipes his eyes.

Billy gives me a smirk before glancing me up at down. I furrow my brows in confusion until it hits me.

Matching bright pink bra and underwear under a soaking white t-shirt..

I feel my face burn up as Billy lick his lips, looking away.

"Eyes up here.." I mumble, causing Billy to look away and scratch the back of his neck.

"Why don't I drop you off at home?" He offers after a good half an hour, causing me to raise a brow.

"Really? You know you don't have to do that Billy." I sincerely say, following him out of the water and up the hill to the top of the quarry for our clothes.

Billy shakes his head, "It's the least I can do." He responds, handing me my clothes and turning around, his jeans in hand.

I quickly slide off Billy's shirt, replacing it with my previous clothing.

"Well.. Okay if you insist." I quitely say, following him out of the woods until we're on the sidewalk.

"So, made any friends?" He asks while we continue to walk through my neighborhood.

I chuckle, "No. Definitely not. Just you, I guess.." I say with an awkward chuckle, causing Billy to frown. "You sure you don't wanna just hangout with my friends and I?" He inquires, causing my eyes to widen. "..Is this the same Billy who would ignore me around his friends?" I respond in a somewhat harsh tone as Billy bites his lip.

"No, that was my evil twin." He responds in a sarcastic tone, causing me to laugh. "Nice offer, I'll consider it." I respond, knowing damn well I probably won't.

"Okay, this is my stop." I inform, stopping infront of a dark purple house as Billy does the same.

"Huh. Nice crib." He compliments, looking at it intently.

"That your room?" He asks, pointing to a window on the second floor with dark red curtains covering it.

I furrow my brows, "Yeah.. how'd you know?" I ask with a slightly surprised look.

Billy nervously shrugs and let's out an awkward chuckle, "Lucky guess." He whispers, glancing back up at the window.

I give Billy a questioning look before letting out a sigh, "Okay well I'll see you tomorrow, Billy."

Billy nods, beginning to walk away from me, "Have a nice night L/N."