After an hour and a half, he pulled the SUV onto a secluded path several miles away from the cabin. He had checked behind him throughout the drive to make sure that he wasn't being tailed. The last thing he wanted to do was bring danger right to her doorstep. He grabbed his overnight bag, double checked that he had not been followed, and made his way to the cabin. Gio had called David to tell him that he would be dropping by to see his wife. He had instructed him not to tell her when he was coming, after all life for the past several weeks had become mundane. He figured that a small surprise would brighten up her spirits.

It was nearly midnight so Gio had to rely solely on his memory to make it to the cabin. His only light source came from the moon, and even that was shrouded by the trees. He eventually was able to make out the silhouette of the cabin in the distance. He was pleased to see that the curtains were drawn and it looked uninhabited. Gio stopped to text David, 'I'm here.' He didn't want to walk-in unannounced and scare Giuliana and get shot by the guards, so he gave David a heads up before he walked in.

When he unlocked the front door and opened it he found both guards on the first floor. Adamo was sitting in a chair in the living room, while David sat at the kitchen table looking at his cell phone. Both men immediately stood up out of respect. Gio waved his hand, gesturing for them to sit back down.

"Hey Boss," Adamo greeted. "How's everything in the city?"

"Fine for the most part. How has she been doing?" Giovanni inquired. The she that he was referring to was of course Giuliana. She had been at the forefront of his mind since he had been forced to leave her here.

"She's been okay. She's a pretty easy person to guard, she doesn't complain at all." David nodded towards to the stairs, "Mrs. Graziano is upstairs in her room."

Gio nodded his thanks and excused himself to see his wife. He left the two guards in the living room as he ascended the wooden stairs and headed towards the bedroom that Giuliana was currently occupying. His mind went back to the last time he had seen her, she had been sleeping peacefully when he had pulled himself away and snuck out in the middle of the night. It would've been like a one night stand, except that he had an ache in his chest when he had left. The few phone calls that they had shared were not enough, but he couldn't have told her that he was miserable without her. She was under enough stress; she was worried about him, her father, her brothers, and her own safety.

He rapped his knuckles against the door and didn't get a response. When he opened the door he heard the distinct sound of the shower running. Gio thought about joining her but decided against it, he didn't want to give her a heart attack. He pulled off his shoes, double checked that Dante had indeed removed all of the blood and placed them by the bed, then he pulled off his wool coat, suit jacket, and undid his tie. As Gio sat on the edge of bed he heard the shower turn off. His thoughts ventured to imagining the water dripping off of his wife's body, droplets sliding down the valley between her breasts. She was gorgeous in anything that she wore, or didn't wear. The bathroom door opened as he was in the middle of imagining all of the things he wanted to do to her.

"Gio?" Her musical voice sounded and made him snap out his thoughts.

He jerked his head up and saw her wrapped in a too small towel, if it had been a dress he would've burned it. "Hey," his eyes traveled the length of her body; from her toned legs to her perky breasts.

Giulia rushed across the room and threw herself into his arms, knocking them both backwards onto the bed. "I've missed you so much, you have no idea," she pressed her lips to his in a feverish kiss before pulling back a fraction. "I thought you'd be here tomorrow, why didn't you tell me you were coming tonight?"