🎃 jyugo x reader 🎃

Hello I would like to say thank you so much for requesting! I hope you like the story! 😄

Theme: Halloween ( Nanbaka haunted prison)

Today Was Friday October 30 and in tradition of Halloween spirit cell 13 along with the whole prison were getting preparations ready for the 31. Nico and rock we're picking out cool spider web looks to put in the corners of the walls and uno. . .well uno was carving a bunny girl into a pumpkin, all was good and normal except for your boyfriend Jyugo who looked a little confused. You tilted your head a little to the side looking a bit curious as you leave your pumpkin to see what's wrong with him. "jyugo you ok?"  He has a slight jump being taken away from his trail of thought and looks at you "yea. .i just don't get it what's the point of all this just for one night?" You stop to think for a moment and smile "well this one night is fun, it's the one night a year one can dress up in funny costumes and eat tunes of candy until your stomach pops" Jyugo looks bored now slouching down even more "that's it?" You have a sly smirk on your face now " well I heard from the guys in the next cell down that the prison will be letting inmates out of their cells to go through a haunted hallway tomorrow night" hearing that Jyugo sits up straight and smirks  "wanna go see it?"
You question "right now?" "Yea" he says while beginning to stand up. You just site there for a moment thinking about what would happen if Hajime caught you. "Oh come on Y/N it'll be fun, just you and me. .through a haunted hallway" you giggle at that last line and followed him out of the cell. After a short time of walking you reached the doors that lead to that haunted hallway, you and Jyugo looked at each other a laughed slightly before he opened the doors. That hallway is pich black a hint of smoke and scary sounds of all kinds are echoing through that long hall. "Alright lets do this!" You say as you take your boyfriends hand and without thinking begin to run through the hall.  You were now halfway through without a single jump scare. .you both thought this was boring until you heard a noise. "Uhh what was that?" Jyugo questions looking at you. "Finally some Halloween scare" you say happy as can be while, with out noticing your boyfriend is inching closer and closer to you. "Come on i think that the fun part is about to start" as you and Jyugo are walking looking around curiously for anything scary the moonlight shines in just a hint and it illuminates a werewolf prop that howls you and Jyugo without thinking both run. Jyugo of course with low stamina can't run for very long so you both stop. Gasping for air Jyugo leans against a wall. You both rest and a few minutes go by when you hear footsteps you both perk up to see where the noise is from. All of a sudden a cold breeze sends whistling wind through the hall and at that moment Jyugo feels a small hand touch his he Immediately jumps onto you making you both fall. You laugh for a moment until you see two eyes glowing in the dark. At that moment you and your boyfriend both turn winter white scared and buck it faster than you did before setting off all the motion detector that signaled for the sounds of the props to go off you were both screaming. Finally you both reached the end of the hallway you both couldn't open the end doors fast enough. . . Now out you both laughed to yourselves "did you see your face, you were scared out of your mind" Jyugo says laughter filling the halls now. "Oh I know your not taking" you say playfully. Jyugo tries his best to front "well. .i mean it wasn't that scary" he says smirking. You give him a i know your lying look while still giggling. "Well I got something scarier" you both pause as your hearts drop. It was Hajime. You both start to back away until you've backed up against the wall. "N-now listen Hajime we were just about to go back" Jyugo says with a shaky voice. But before you or Jyugo could say anything else you are both given a hit in the head to remember. It had now been a few hours since you were both thrown back into your cell and everyone was asleep. You both were lying down in your shared sleeping back giggling quietly talking about your adventure. "That was fun" you say. "Yes it was, I guess Halloween isn't all that bad after all" you feel a hint of pride knowing you changed your boyfriends mind about the Halliday. You both look into each other's eyes and are about to kiss when you hear a sound. You both look to the direction of the small patter of feet. You both squint your eyes trying to see when you both notice two eyes looking back at you. Jyugo sits up immediately and you follow soon after. The eyes move closer and you both tense up. . .the creator finally steps into the moon light and meows. It was Kuu. You both laugh at each other and lay back down. Jyugo blushes and gives you a soft and passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you Y/N and I can't wait to spend tomorrow with you to" you smiles and cuddle into his arms while you let out a pleasant sigh. "I love you more Jyugo, sweet dreams" you say as you fall asleep in your boyfriends arms.