Chapter 11

"What do ya' mean ya' father's dead? He just called me monday night asking something about a rugaru and then a few things on how to keep demons off yer' ass," Bobby's gruff tone sounded like he thought we were lying. I wished we were lying, if my father is alive then where the hell was he? The older man glanced between Sam and I before crossing his arms, he pointed behind us. "Are we throwing a party? Who is this?"

"I am Gabriel, the Arch-Angel," Gabriel smiled smugly smirking at Dean like he had done something wrong. Dean elbowed the angel's side scoffing--he glared at him warning if he did something wrong he would be on Gabriel's ass. Bobby sighed.

"The Arch-Angel that decided to kill Dean over and over for fun? Ahh come on in, be my guest." Bobby sarcastically stepped aside inviting Gabriel inside, I chuckled walking past Bobby. Gabriel mumbled under his breath walking in after Sam; Bobby shooting him a warning look. Once inside Sam sat the duffle bag on the kitchen table and leaned against the counter. I kept my bag on my shoulder taking a seat at the table. "Alright, did you two idjits find a way to keep the devil off Sam's ass?"

"Uhh...not exactly. Brother Luci on the other hand is using hounds to track us down. They already have all of our scent. So we'll need to burn something that sends off a strong smell. It'll take them longer to find us." Gabriel spoke up, "But we do know he wants his bride to be Jess, he needs Samsquatch before his vessel collapses under his power. It's too much for Nick to handle." Everyone grew silent for a bit, like we were all lost in our thoughts. Or Bobby was trying to process what he had just heard--angels and hell hounds. What an awesome combination.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...the devil wants Jessica as his wife? Can angels even get married?" The older hunter inquired; his eyes moved back and forth between Sam and I. "Don't you think it's a stupid idea to have two of his trophies together? Did ya' idjits ever think about splitting up? It would take him longer to find you but not much longer." I shrugged sighing significantly.

"Well splitting up would mean we would have half the man power and if Luci was to get Sam first he would be alot stronger than he is now," I chirped in.

"It's not like I'm going to say yes, I wouldn't do that unless it was absolutely necessary." Sam shifted his weight onto his other leg frowning--the thought of Lucifer wearing him to the prom didn't strike any form of excitement or ideas on how to stop him. "Would there be a way to trap an Arch-Angel, other than Holy Fire?" Gabriel shook his head.

"Guys how about we take a seat and talk this over with a beer?" I leaned back in my chair, toying with the zipper on my bag. Before anyone even answered Dean got up and grabbed a beer from the fridge, he popped it open and basically chugged the whole damn thing. I gave Dean a concerned look, "Alright, how about we make something to eat and not get drunk before it's 4 in the afternoon...."

"I'll get to hitting the books, you three go put your stuff away. There's an extra room upstairs. Thought if you end up staying I'm sure Jess is going to be wanting the bed, so you and Dean better find somewhere to sleep," Bobby spoke up before turning around to the living room. He walked in and took a seat at his desk. My eyes moved back to Dean, Sam and Gabriel.

"Well obviously Gabriel you don't need a place to sleep. Angels don't sleep. I call the bed!" I snatched my bag off the table, taking off upstairs as fast as I could. Behind me I could hear Dean chasing after me--halfway up he tripped up the stairs and almost fell. I chuckled throwing my things on the bed and jumped on it. "I got here first, it's mine." I smirked up at Dean rolling around the soft material. He chuckled shaking his head--he picked me up over his shoulder and sat me on the ground.

"I don't think so," He sat down crossing his arm. I growled at him pouncing on him, I poked his cheek, "Hey, that's my cheek. If you want your bed you're going to have to figure out a way to move me." I jumped up smirking again. "What?"

"Ohhh Gabriel~!" I sang giving Dean a look; he suddenly jumped up from the bed glaring at me. He mumbled a few profanities as I plopped back down on the bed. "Dean.." I tried swallowing the lump in my throat--it had been there ever since the dream/not dream about Lucifer. The eldest Winchester turned to me grunting with an eyebrow raised, "I-If Lucifer captures me....could you tell Bobby these numbers 2493. They're to a safe in an abandon looking house in Texas. In there is something very important that should help you. Promise me you'll tell him if he does get me?"

"Of course I'll tell him, whatever you want. Jess that bastard isn't going to get you. I won't let him and Gabriel won't. Saying that, that dickwad is your "guardian angel" he won't let anything happen to you." Dean explained, he rolled his eyes at the guardian angel part. "Now get some sleep, don't make me have to sleep in here with you." He smirked poking his head back around the doorway. I chuckled shaking my head.

"You wish. You couldn't even get within five feet of me with Gabriel here," Dean snorted shooting me a devilish look. One that said, 'Is that a challenge?' I rolled my eyes, "Just go. I would love to get some sleep without waking up to you and Gabriel threatening each other. Or Sam staring at me." He chuckled once more winking at me before disappearing around the corner. The sound of Gabriel and Sam chatting away--while Bobby was grumbling something about angels being dicks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

His dark brown eyes flickered over the fairly good size house in the distance, he could hear them talking inside. Talking about a way to defeat Lucifer or a way to throw him back where he came from. Of course he wanted the same thing. Lucifer being out of his little play pen meant all hell was breaking loose or was going to. Literally all hell would break loose. He calmly crossed his arms behind his back, smirking. "Oh you Winchesters always find the most complicated solutions.." He sighed turning around, "Like they say.....do it yourself." With those last three words he disappeared without another word.

(Ohh who is it? I hope everyone is enjoying this fanfic. For once I got another update in, usually that doesn't happen. I'm just as surprised as you are. Anyways, tell me your thoughts or comments. Thanks for reading everyone.)