Chapter 13

Everyone remained silent for the rest of the night, no one speaking a word of the King of the crossroads. I had plenty of questions, that didn't mean they were going to be answered. Sam disappeared upstairs sometime before ten, carding his fingers through his shoulder length hair sighing to himself. I heard some mumbling from upstairs, Dean speaking to Bobby, something about Crowley and demons. That they shouldn't be trusted. Understandable since the reason the devil was free was because of a demon tricking Sam. I sat back in the kitchen chair opening Sam's lap top. He let me borrow it while he was sleeping. So I could look up information about the horsemen rings. If those didn't work then We're going with dean's plan.

Set up a trap for the devil.

While waiting for the laptop to start up I pushed away from the table heading over to the fridge, scanning what was all inside. Finding nothing to eat, I sighed shutting the fridge with a growl. I wasn't irritated at not finding something to eat. I was angry because I couldn't sleep without the red horned man getting into my head. No matter how many sigils were put up he always found a way into my dreams. Even the good ones. They were ruined. "Want a drink?" Dean's gruff voice snapped me back to reality, I looked up at him shaking my head. "C'mon you look stressed out. Drink. Always helps me."

"Yeah..I'm not you. I don't drink my problems away." I sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose. Dean frowned in disapproval.

"Have one on me then."

I snorted, "I don't drink whiskey, Deanna." I crossed my arms closing my eyes for a brief moment. In that brief moment a hand grabbed me by my jaw. Tilting my head up, forcing me to stay still. My eyes opened fixing on Dean's face. "What the hell are you doing?" A lump formed in my throat. Dean's eyes hazed over, flickering a jet black color. A wicked grin playing his lips.

"Doing what the boss told me to do, sweetheart." His hushed tone met my ears just as pain shot through my head, next darkness consumed me. One thought crossed my head right before I went unconscious--Did the boss happen to be Lucifer?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••>

Waking up the familiar scent of alcohol, chips and blood made me realize this really wasn't Dean. Dean was possessed. A demon was driving his baby. Oh hell no, he was going to be so pissed when he figured out what was happening. I attempted to sit up, but found my legs and wrists bound by torn up pieces of clothing. My jacket, they tore my fucking jacket to tie me up! Gritting my teeth I was about ready to scream. "Hope you're comfortable back there princess." The demon smiled slyly, glancing back at me, I spat at him. Earning a heavy glare and a slap to the cheek, "Now don't make me hit you again, don't want to hurt that pretty skin of yours. Let's have a nice chat while we're on the road, shall we?"

Scowling I pushed against the seat in front of me pushing myself up, so I sat up. Now only if I could get more comfortable. "What could you possibly want to talk about? You're dead you know that? Wait until Sam finds--"

"Oh here we go. Sam this, Sam that. It always comes back to that demon blood addict. Sam won't be the knight in shining armor. He'll be busy, Lucifer is taking care of him at the moment." He grinned the car coming to a stop. I clenched my jaw my eyes fixed on him in the mirror. Something in me was bubbling, it had been building up for a while. I could feel my hands shaking, my eyes flashed an angelic blue mixed with Crimson red. The ropes binding my hands snapped, I gripped the rope reaching over the seat and wrapped it around the demon's neck.

"Sorry Dean." I apologized in advance, pulling back as hard as I could. Listening to the demon gasp for air, he stomped onto the gas sending the car lurching forward with life. The impala sped off down the old empty highway. Skidding off the road full speed and right into a tree. I was thrown over the seat, my skull hitting the windshield. Cracking it, I didn't even think a human would survive a hit like that. Oh yeah, I wasn't human. As I looked up I saw black smoke leaving Dean, Dean slumped over his head bleeding, nose broken. Hands at his sides. "Oh shit.." I whispered, falling off of the dashboard, a yelp left my lips. Looking back I saw part of a tree branch sticking from my foot. Confused I looked back at the windshield and saw that the impala had Jammed itself into a fallen tree.

Adrenaline kicked in, I unbuckled Dean crawling across the seat. Shaking him, then slapped him a couple times. "C'mon..son of a bitch you can't die now." Swallowing thickly I crawled across his lap and out the door, limping with the keys, I climbed up to the side of the road. Checking for any cars.

Help.

Dean can't die now.

Headlights hit my face blinding me, I waved my arms in hopes they would stop. They didn't. I stomped my foot pain shooting up through my leg, "Bad idea bad idea.." I whispered turning around, the hair on the back of my neck standing up. Narrowing my eyes I scanned the area. Then turned around again, coming face to face with none other than himself. Lucifer. He held his hand out.

"I heard you require some assurance. Surely my queen wouldn't deny help from her King." His piercing eyes met mine, my body froze up. Time seemed to freeze up hearing his voice.

I had to be dreaming.

I wasn't dreaming.

Dean was dying in the front seat!

Lucifer leaned forward pressing his lips to my temple, "Come with me my queen. Forget about that careless Winchester. He'll get you killed."

(Woohoo so I finally got an update in. How do you all like the plot twist? I'm getting there I guess. Been busy. School is starting for me Monday. Yay -.-. Please tell me what you all think. Thank you. :) )