Chapter 1

Oh we're half way there!

My heart pounded against my chest, over and over. His gray eyes skimmed my bruised and broken body. It was his fault. His long bony thin fingers traced over the shining scalpel lying on the table beside us.

Oh, Livin' On A Prayer! Take my hand and we'll make it I swear!

A mischievous grin replaced the frown on his wrinkled face. No, he wasn't going to kill me. At least not yet but he was going to make it that I wish he would. Thick puddles of blood painted the floor, not just my blood but others too. His plaid torn jeans soaked up most of the crimson liquid but it stained the gray cement floor.

Oh Livin' on a Prayer!

He swiped the science utensil off the table, a soft clanking noise echoed off the brown discolored walls. Silently, he pulled a chair up in front of me and sat down. "Don't you wish daddy could save you now?" His raspy voice hissed, his wrinkly fingers waved the sharp object in my face. My green eyes followed the shiny utensil before turning my head with a whimper.

The echo of water droplets drew my attention elsewhere. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. It was like listening to your favorite song on the radio. The male sighed significantly, pushing the chair away. From my field of vision he traced my cheek with the cold metal then disappeared out of the room.

-A week ago-

"Stop!," I cried throwing my head back into the air, "S-Stop!" The scalpel he once held in his bony hand was digging into my leg. He would push it farther and farther in, then twist. Discoloring my jeans and the floor. The odd grin on his face faded, he leaned forward pressing his dried lips to my ear. "Then tell me; Where are the Winchesters?" He nipped at my ear pulling back.

Gritting my teeth, I swallowed down the lump in my throat. "No." I answered coldly, he pressed the object harder. He was enjoying himself, trying to break information from anyone about the brothers.

There was no way in hell I was going to break that easily.