Chapter 4

"Maybe I do, but I just don't care." I spatted through my teeth, the demon snarled shoved me backwards. Obviously he was pissed. My legs were too frail to hold me up; resulting in falling to the durable cold ground. I just don't care, that's like giving into an addiction. I brought my hand up to my mouth gasping and coughing.

Unable to catch my breath. My hands trembled, not from fear but from the temperature drop. It had to be at least twenty below and still dropping. My eyes moved from the three bodies lying in front of me to looking around the dim room. No one else was in here that I was sure of. Other than the raccoons. Why did I care so much about a trouble making animal? They were cute. "H-Hello...?" A lump formed in my throat; should I even be calling out to my savior?

Cautiously stepping towards what used to be my captor-not that he would come back to life- I reached into his pocket and slipped the keys out. My head was still hurting like hell, not to mention my neck was also. But I also wanted to get the hell out of there; where ever I was. Whoever saved me also broke the chair.

Quickly, I unlocked the chains bounding my arms and scurried out of the room. A heavily built wooden door-chained on the outside- was my only way out. I turned the knob but nothing happened. The door didn't budge. Standing on my tiptoes, I peered out the small bared up window. The guard laid on the ground, where his eyes were looked more like a melted candle. I stepped back tripping over the only rock in the room.

Once again, my legs gave out and I landed on my butt. Above me, the floor boards creaked and cried out from added weight. Someone was here, hopefully no demons.

I pressed my index finger against my skull hoping my splitting headache would go away. The floor boards still cried out, proving someone was here. Or something. Please don't be a something, I prayed. The air in the basement was musky with the scent of blood and mud. If someone was here they couldn't miss that smell. I don't know what would. I got to my feet rubbing my wrist; someone was coming down the stairs.

A tall male, with medium dark brown hair and dominant eyes stopped at the top of the squeaking steps. I wasn't sure if he saw me or noticed the foul odor. Either was probably enough to lure him down here. In his right hand he had a handgun, slowly treading down the stairs with it pointed at the door. "Sammy, find anything?" A male voice, dripped through the floor boards. The dark haired male shook the door knob, then kicked the door down.

"Nothing, maybe the trickster was lying." Sam replied, pressing his back against the mud covered wall. "Dean?" He turned his head around to the doorway where his older brother stood holding up a very creepy looking baby doll.

"Hey you think Jo would like this?" Dean joked, a smile on his face. He threw the old doll across the basement. Suddenly his features turned serious, "He didn't look like he was joking, if this is one of his traps I'll shank that son of a bitch." The oldest Winchester cocked his handgun- giving his brother a fake smile- and then walked around the corner.

I watched the baby raccoon dart across the floor, startling the two brothers. Dean rotated around and shot at the small animal. I snatched the small creature before it could meet its death. Both Sam and Dean looked at each other in amazement. "A raccoon really?" Dean threw his arms in the air scrutinizing over at his brother.

Sam stepped towards me, cautiously, "Jess?" The male questioned, his voice was calming and soft. "We're Sam and Dean Winchester." I softly placed the baby animal on the ground walking over to the brothers. Dried blood covered my arms and legs, cuts and bruises were on my face and arms. I probably didn't look humane; most hunters that were kidnapped were killed. But they weren't going to kill me-not to mention they hand no idea what the hell hit them. I grabbed ahold of my left arm looking at the crimson stained floor. "Where's your father and brother, we heard they were with you." Dean approached Sam sheathing his weapon. His emerald green eyes looked over the wounds on her body.

I shook my head over and over, "They killed them, a week after I got here. But they wouldn't kill me." Did the Winchesters even know why demons captured me? Dean's facial expression softened, what looked like pity flashed in his eyes. I dropped my arms to my side, raising my gaze to meet Sam's. "They captured me to find you two."

The oldest Winchester mumbled under his breath, he turned around running a hand through his hair. "Damn it......I bet it's that bastard Crowley..." I swallowed hard glancing between the two. The Crossroads demon?

(Hey guys, so what do you think of this chapter? :D I'm just happy I'm not on writers block anymore. :D Thanks for reading!!)