Chapter 6

We all sat around a table in the only diner in town. Dean looked as if he was going to have a permanent frown upon his face. Sam was lost in thought. When the waitress approached the table I had to shake Sam awake. Dean glanced at the woman's name tag forcing a smile, "Lucy, that's a nice name." Dean smiled up at the blonde female. She nodded politely pulling out her pad and pen.

"May I take your orders?" She politely smiled at me causing me to scowl turning my head. Something was off here-Deffinetly off. A couple walked by linked in each other's arms. All smiling.

"Pancakes, a stack with about four. Thanks." Before she could stop me I jumped over the seat scurrying away from the brothers. Everyone was eating, pancakes. "What the hell......." I glanced behind me, eyebrows knitted at a suited male with dark eyes. He quickly his himself in his old news paper. "That's not suspicious at all." He lowered the paper smiling.

"Glad to see you're okay." I blinked dazed and confused. Who the hell was this man?

"Excuse me?" He took off his hat smiling happily. The same waitress walked by and sat a large stack of chocolate chip pancakes in front of him.

"I'm the one who saved you of course." He cheerfully announced munching down on a bite of his surgery food. He wasn't Crowley. Maybe the Trickster. But he doesn't look like the trickster god. I narrowed my eyes at him examining him carefully. "I'm Gabriel."

"Ohhh wait the Arch-Angel?" He nodded Swallowing once more another bite of his food. "How did you know where I was?" The blonde haired female treaded by once more, this time throwing me daggers.

"I was assigned to watch over you. You are the last piece to the puzzle. I'm your guardian angel." I coughed, choking on what air was in my lungs.

"Guardian angel? Is this some kind of joke? I don't need to be guarded." He leaned forward, removing the fork from his mouth.

"You need to be guarded a lot more than you think, Jess. My brother is after you; you aren't what you think you are." Gabriel explained.

"If I'm not what I think I am which I'm sure what I know what I am then why am I still here? And why would the devil want me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes pensively. The Arch-Angel continued chewing on his food, calmly staring at me.

"You're a hybrid. Of Angel and Demon, neither Heaven nor hell. Lil' old Lucifer wants you as his bride."

(A/N: Sorry haven't updated in a while, so here's another chapter. Thanks for reading)