Gone Wrong (8)

Let it out

You decided to go for a walk. You went to wherever your foot took you. You saw a glimpse of a blonde girl inside his room and you can't seem to stop thinking about it.

"Hey, are you okay?" You heard someone ask you. You looked over to where the voice came from and you saw one of Kuroo's friends. If you're not wrong, his name is Akaashi.

"Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?" You answered with a question. He patted the empty space beside the bench he sat on, signaling you to sit beside him.

"We were about to visit Kuroo-san but turns out his old friends visited him so we postponed it." He said as you sat down beside him. "How about you?" He asked.

"Just getting some fresh air." You lied. The reason was you felt bothered and you needed to clear your mind. "Friends?" You asked about the ones who visited Kuroo.

"His friends from Nekoma. The Haiba siblings, Kenma, and few of his teammates." He answered.
"Oh, when I went there, there was only one girl with him." You told him.

"Maybe Kenma arrived a little bit earlier? Kenma is a guy. He has a long hair with blonde ends so you must've mistaken him for being a girl." He chuckled. "Were you jealous?" He asked.

"W-Why would I be? I'm just Kuroo's friend and I only see him as a brother." You answered. You looked away as soon as you realized that you're being too defensive.

"If you say so." He said with an odd tone.
"I promise!"
"Don't worry I won't tell." He teased.

You both had a nice conversation. Especially when he talks about his friendship with Bokuto, you can't help but laugh. You get nervous every time he would mention Kuroo in his stories and you are sure that he can notice it. He looked up to notice the sun slowly sets.

"I'll get going now. Bokuto-san might look for me. It was nice talking to you, see you around." He said then took his leave. Ever since you met them, it looks like Bokuto is Akaashi's responsibility. You find it cute since Akaashi can really handle Bokuto really well, it's like they are really meant to find each other. They look like two puzzle pieces that completes each other. You wondered how does it feel. Kuroo once again entered your mind, is he your missing piece?

You remembered what Akaashi said about the blonde that you thought was a girl. You sighed as you got jealous for nothing. Turns out that the person inside was guy, you thought he was a girl for his voice sounded really calm. You were walking back when your phone rang.

Kuroo is calling...

"Hey, I went to your room but you weren't there. Where are you?" He asked as soon as you picked up the call.

"I took a walk and hanged out with Akaashi. I thought you're with your friends?" You answered him.

"They just left few minutes ago. I was about to ask you if you want to hang out since I've been busy the past few days. Let's meet at our meeting place?"

"Sure." You said and hung up. You started walking towards the parking lot.

You leaned at his car, scrolling through your phone as as you wait for him. Kuroo's eyebrows met as he saw you smiling at your phone as you wait for him. 'What could she probably be smiling about?' He thought to himself. He walked towards you and took your phone, surprising you.

"Hey give it back, rooster-head." You groaned as you reached for it.

"How many dumb nicknames do you have left?" He laughed as you called him a different one today. You just rolled your eyes at him and grabbed your phone out of his hand.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you entered his car.
"The usual." He answered. "I... have something to tell you." He trailed off. You just nodded because you were too nervous to speak. What is he planning to tell you? You already know that he's Graduating and will leave the university soon so what else could probably be in his mind right now?

Like before, he helped you up. You felt nervous as he sat beside you,

"You know, I love to read books and I have witnessed a lot of theories," He started. "But this one is my favorite. I have read that we are actually born with two heads, 4 arms and 4 legs but the creations started to become wiser than the creator and the creator feared that they would soon take over so he split them into two. That's where the phrase 'Finding my other half' came from and they say that your other half is your soulmate. Sometimes, I wonder if I have already found mine." He said as he looks at the stars.

"I want to give this to you." He said taking a box out of his pocket. There was a necklace inside. He unclasped it and put it on you. It's a pretty minimalist cat necklace. It looked prettier as the moonlight shined through it. "My kitten." He whispered.

"Y-your kitten..?" You stuttered as your heartbeats became faster.

"Yes. You make my body produce testosterone, adrenaline and norepinephrine and damn, it makes my hormones stimulate my emotions." He said making your head tilt in confusion. "In short, you make me feel exhilarated every time I see you." He continued.

"They say when you turn 17 there's 70 percent that you already found your soulmate. I'm already 22 and I think... I already found you." He said caressing your cheeks. "You're the reason why oxytocin gets released in my brain." He said bringing his face closer to you.

"I love you, ____."