Gone Wrong (4)

Hell Week (1)

You rubbed your eyes as you stayed up all night studying for the upcoming tests. You sip your coffee and wrote down notes. You looked over the clock and you watch it the small hand hit 2

'It's already two in the morning.' You sighed and cleaned up. You looked over to your friend who's sleeping with her print outs covering her face. You sighed and turned off your lamp and took a short nap.

You frantically arranged your things and got up as you woke up. You told yourself that you'll just take a nap but you ended up waking up at 7:30. The classes would start in 30 minutes. You felt your world stop as you opened the door. Kuroo was leaning at a nearby wall.

"Here, I went here at 6:30 to ask you if you want to eat breakfast with me but I figured out that you're still asleep so I decided to buy you food instead." He said handing you a paper bag.
"Thank you." You smiled at him.

"I'll be on my way now." He waved then left. You appreciated how he made an effort to bring you food even if he is from another department.

You munch on your sandwich as you walk to your class. You tried your best to keep your eyes open to take note of what was being said. You decided to wash your face at the bathroom to ease your sleepiness.

"Hey, what's your relationship with the guy from the other department? I noticed that since the party you always go out with him and he would visit you often." Your friend asked as she washed her hands.

"We're friends." You answered making her laugh. You stared at her showing her that you're confused of why she's laughing. "I see him as a brother. He takes care of me a lot." You answered her hoping that she would shut up about Kuroo.

"You know, I don't understand you," She started off. "You want a guy but you either friendzone or reject everyone."

"Well, I can't understand you as well. You have your own love life but you keep on meddling with mine." You answered her sarcastically.

"Oh come on! Don't you want someone who'll take you out on dates, bring you flowers, make your heart beat faster, buy you-"

"I can love myself (F/N). I don't need someone to do it for me." You answered her making her scoff. You just laughed at her reaction then you both attended your next class.

---

"Good luck on your upcoming exams, study well!"

You walked out of the class as soon as the professor dismissed all of you.

"Hey." You heard someone call you. You looked over to where the voice came from to see Kuroo waiting for you outside.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him as you both walked together. You noticed students glancing at him. They must be wondering what a student from another department is doing here.

"Do you want to study together?" He invited you. You started to think about it.

"But aren't you a year ahead of me? You'll get confused if you study with someone with different topics." You answered.

"It doesn't matter. It's fine for me." He answered. "Meet me at our meeting place. Later at 5:30" He smiled then walked the other way.

It's kinda funny that when he says 'our meeting place' you already know what is he talking about. You placed all your notes in a small bag and changed clothes.

"Where are you going?" Your friend asked you.
"Studying with a friend." You answered her. She laughed at the word friend. You rolled your eyes at her playfully then proceeded to the parking lot.

He smiled at you as he saw you walking towards him. He decided to study at a nearby café. It was just few blocks away from the university. He ordered a coffee while you ordered coffee and a cheesecake.

"Do you want some?" You asked him as you flip through your notes.
"Uh... sure." He said reading his textbook.

You were too focused on studying that without thinking of it, you spoon fed him. He felt a release of dopamine, increasing his heart rate as you brought the food closer to his mouth. He laughed a little as he realizes that food tastes better if you're the one that feeds him.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" You felt embarrassed as you just thought of what you did. His chuckles cut you off.

"It's fine. Do not worry about it." He smiled.

You frowned as you encountered a hard problem.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he saw you struggling. He decided to sit beside you and looked over your paper.

"Here, try to determine the defined range first." He said pointing at the problem. "Then, convert it into exponential form. Simplify it and evaluate the power." You smiled as you found it easier to study when he teaches you.

You love it how he helps you grow...