Gone Wrong (3)

A Chance

You glared at your friend she kept on declining your invite.

"I told you I'm going out with my boyfriend. I can't cancel it, he might get upset." She said as she sprays on her perfume.

"Fine." You scoffed as she laughed at you before leaving you alone inside the dorm.

You sighed and decided to get ready. You sat at your bed as you dry your hair with a towel. You felt your phone vibrate so you immediately think it was Kuroo. You're not wrong. He was asking you if you're ready. You both agreed to meet at the parking lot this afternoon. It's funny how you felt nervous even though you're not even going out on a date, just a friendly hang out. As the orange sky started to form, you decided to get up. You locked the door and placed the key inside your purse. You have to be careful enough since you're doomed if it is not Kuroo who would be the one to pick it up.

You kicked the rocks as you walk towards the lot. You saw him surrounded with his friends. 'Are they coming?' you thought to yourself. You felt hesitant to hang out with them if you're the only girl. You know you'll end up being judged. Damn, society really sucks.

"Hey!" Kuroo called out to you as you became visible to his sight. "We're going. See y'all later." He told his friends.

"I thought you have nothing to do with our friend?" The blonde teased you. You just rolled your eyes at him.

"Oh quit it, Tsukki. Leave the girl alone." The guy with white hair said as he drags the two guys away.

"Sorry about them, they're very chaotic except for one." He chuckled. You can tell that the quiet one keeps the peace within the four of them. "Let's go?" He asked. You nodded and opened the car's backseat.

"Oi, do I look like a private driver to you? Sit here in front!" He said before you can even enter the car. You laughed and sat at the passenger seat. He turned on the radio and music started playing.

...I've got all that I need, right here in the passenger seat...

You didn't really care that much about the music but it was different to the guy beside you. It gave him a deep thought. This time he didn't paid attention to the tune but focused on the lyrics.

"Hey, where are we going?" You asked breaking his thoughts apart.

"Just a random road trip is fine for me. If you have different plans, anything is fine with me." He answered you.

"A road trip is nice. I don't really mind just driving around." You said as he rolled down the windows of the car. The wind blew making you feel nice. It's fun to do these kinds of things once in a while.

You both stopped over an empty lot. He got out of the car so you decided to follow him. You watch him grab snacks from the back of his car and threw them at the roof. He looked like monkey to you as he tried to climb up at the roof.

"What are you looking at? Come here." He laughed. Your eyebrows met as you tried to think of how you will be able to climb up. "Here hold my hand." He said. You took it hesitantly.

"Climb up to the window then I'll be the one to pull you up." You did exactly what he said. He pulled you up with full force making you land on top of him. You carefully sat up for the fear that you might fall.

"You don't have to be scared of falling." He chuckled. "I'll stop you." He reassured you.

"And if you can't?" You replied.

"Then I'll catch you." He bluntly said as he open a bag of chips.

It was just about falling off the roof but why did it seemed like it's about falling for him? You shrugged off the stupid thoughts. You just met him few days ago but you felt like you've known him for a long time as the both of you laugh and talk about the most random things. He's very charismatic.

"I used to play Volleyball. My friends and I were rivals but only inside the court." He said as he stared into the uncountable stars. You both took this moment to know the unknown.

"You told me you're broke so I decided to hang out here instead of going to a mall." He laughed.

"Hm? Didn't know you can think like that." You teased him.

"Well, what can I do? I got both looks and brains." He bragged. You playfully rolled your eyes at him.

Well... he wasn't wrong...