Gone Wrong (7)

Curiosity or Jealousy

The Hell Week was the last time you hanged out with Kuroo since he became busy. You completely understand since he's a year ahead of you. So here you are at a restaurant far from your dorm with your bestfriend buying a 'Sanma'.

"This is Sanma, right?" You asked your friend. She just looked at it with you. "Don't tell me you don't know?" You asked laughing. She took out her phone to search instead of answering you.

"Why are you putting too much effort for a 'friend'?" She asked as you paid for the Sanma Shio Yaki that you guys bought from a restaurant. "We literally drove so far just to buy this." She said as she walks towards the car.

"I just want to ease his stress in case he is getting too burdened with his activities." You reasoned. She's being too nosey.

"Yeah, of course I'll believe that. You'll just treat your 'friend' that gave you a teddy bear his favourite food. How did you even know that this is his favourite?" She said completely doubting that you are just friends with the bed haired man. "If I were you I would take it to the next level." She said.

"What for? I told you, I can-"

"I can love myself and I don't need anyone to do it me blah blah blah, suck that up to your ass." She trash talked you. "Don't come crying on me once someone else took the chance." She scoffed.

You just laughed at her persuasiveness. You walked over to their dormitory and looked for his room. You knocked at your door expecting him to open it. You are taken aback when a girl opened it instead of Kuroo.

"Is Kuroo there..?" You hesitantly asked. What is she doing there? Why are you nervous that she might be doing something important with him? You're just Kuroo's friend afterall so you shouldn't really care

"Wrong room, Sweetie." She laughed and pointed the room next to her, "That one."

"O-Oh, gomen." You apologized and knocked on Kuroo's door.

He opened it almost immediately.

"____? What are doing here?" Why didn't he called you kitten? You got irritated as your mind bombarded you with stupid questions.

"I just want to give you this. I hope it will make you feel better and more productive. Don't forget to take care of yourself even if you're busy, okay?" You smiled at him. He took it from you and ruffled your hair.

"Thank you-"

"Kuroo, what's taking you so long?" Oh he's working with someone.

"I have to go, ____. I'm quite busy at the moment. Thank you for this. Take care of yourself too." He smiled at you. You just nodded and walked away. You got quite disappointed for you thought he'd invite you in but turns out that there's a girl inside his dorm.

Questions began forming inside your head. What is that girl doing inside? Maybe she's helping Kuroo? You scoffed at the thought that Kuroo is already intelligent enough to need help in his studies. Is this jealousy? Maybe you're just curious.

"Oh? You're back early. I expected you to hang around his room for a while." You friend said as you entered. Well you want to but he's occupied...

"There was a girl inside his room so he didn't invite me in." You bluntly said making your bestfriend sit up straight like she just woke up from a nightmare.

"A what?" She raised her eyebrows. "What did you say to him?" She asked making you confused.

"What? Why would I say something? It's not like what he did was illegal." You answered and sat down on your bed.

"I actually forgot that you're not yet his girlfriend." She teased.
"Yet? We haven't even confessed. There's nothing to confess anyways and I don't want to mistaken his friendly gestures as romantic gestures." You scoffed.

"Just say you're blind! But did you felt something? You know, he could be doing something more than just studying with that girl." She asked and looked at you. Is she serious right now?

"Well... I felt curious." You answered, definitely not the answer she was expecting.

"What do you mean curious? You know you could have been the one in his room right now. You could have been the one the one he's talking to but a girl was there instead of you. She could be his girlfriend, who knows?" She blabbered trying to get her desired answer from you.

"I wasn't really bothered..." You replied but deep inside you felt like your heart was pinched at the thought of him doing what he does to you to other person. You wanted to be the only one.

"Poor, ____. Until when would you deny your feelings?" She teased. What can you do? You're just a friend. You have no right to complain or be hurt because he is not yours.

Maybe you weren't just curious.