²⁰

(There are alot of time skips in this book)

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

(Once again minus the cape and scarf)

I watched as Harry got ready to simply let a Stupefy attack hit him.

Ron had went up with Hermione, I smiled knowing how this will go "One sickle" God these dumb twins.

The noise Ron made when he flew back made me laugh, jesus christ he really thought he could get a chance "shut up" George said, im assuming he lost the bet.

Ron walked over and began to speak off letting her do it "Dear me Ron" I giggled and he sighed.

"Enola and Seamus" Harry said and I smirked, I went to one end and Seamus seemed scared.

"Dont hurt him" Harry warned and I shrugged my shoulders, I got to him before he had the chance to move his wrist, he flew back hitting the wall.

"Yeahhh" the twins cheered and I chuckled walking towards them, a noise was heard and we looked seeing the mirrors began to crack, we all gathered around.

Harry moved closer "DUCK" he yelled and the next thing you know the wall is blown down, we all stared in shock and then Malfoy dragged Cho into view. No...she wouldn't.

"Cho" i heard Safferdite whisper.

Instead of her going to Harry she approached me "this is your doings isn't it, you are making them secretly an army for the death eaters, nevermind dumbledore you involved you are tricking them arent you, I know you have it, the mark" She said and grabbed my arm trying to pull my sleeve up.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER" Antonia yelled shooting an attack at Umbridge which got her away from me.

George held my arms to keep me away from her, soon after she left with Cho and Harry.

●~○

We all sat in the grand hall, Dumbledore had disappeared as the ministry tried to send him to Azkaban, but the ones in the DA were sat writing down our punishment which marked our hands.

I looked at Saf beside me and managed to slip her a note, she opened it and looked at me confused 'I know this seems crazy especially from me, but fuck OWLs, let's leave this school with a riot' that is what she read.

"Drop out?" She whispered and I nodded "A month early?" She asked and I just nodded, she smiled "Im down" she said and handed it to Tonia who seemed to agree on it as well.