¹⁰

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"This is stupid" I said as everyone sat down, we listening to McGonagall speak of this Yule Ball and when she said it was a Dance the boys were not happy

I crossed my right leg over the left and used it as a elbow resting and used my palm as a chin rest.

Ron was forced to dance with McGonagall, it was funny but I had noticed my eyes trail to someone else.

"Has he not asked you yet?" Hermione whispered in my ear, I looked at her and shook my head.

"Have you been asked?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"No yet" she smiled "but George will come around, I know some have asked you, he will let his jealousy take over soon" She said and I smiled looking at him again, dear me.

I seen him look towards me and wink, I smiled shaking my head but then all the boys froze.

"Come on now, everyone stand and grab a partner" All the girls stood up, well I didn't, Hermione looked at me and pulled me up, I rolled my eyes and seen the first boy to stand was Neville Longbottom.

"Im going to grab Harry is that alright?" I asked Ginny and she laughed nodding her head.

I walked over to Harry grabbing his arm "dont be stubborn now" I said and he laughed, I glanced at George and he found it funny but also he seemed annoyed I didn't go to him.

I put Harrys hand on my waist as I began to guide him around "dear me Harry, you are an awful dancer" I said and he seemed embarrassed "should I perhaps lead?" I asked and he scoffed.

●~○

"You don't seem to be impressing her, mind if I take over?" I looked at seen George, Harry gladly left, George grabbed my hand and I gasped as he twirled me into him so my back was on his chest.

He twirled me out and pulled me towards him "Youve had some experience" I said and he smirked.

"No, I am just born perfect" he said and I chuckled as he held my waist tightly "why pick Harry to dance?" He asked and I smirked.

"Jealous are we Georgie?" I asked and he seemed to like me using that nickname, he lifted me up twirling me in the air and holding me close when he put me down.

"And if I am?" He asked and I didn't expect him to say that.

"If you are then, I dont know, why be jealous over Potter?" I laughed and he chuckled.

"Because my girl chose to dance with him instead" He said and I froze.

"What did you just say?" I asked and he pulled me closer if that is possible.

"My girl" he smirked and my eyes widened as they stared into his "have you not realized it? That i like you? I thought it was obvious" He said and I was shocked, he actually admitted it.

"No, no I knew but...its different when coming from you" I said and he smiled swing us around.

"Well do you like me?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Is that even a question?" I asked and he chuckled, he kissed my cheek making my cheeks heat up.

"So you'll be my date to the yule ball?" He asked and I nodded.

"Obviously"

●~○

I was sat on the Hufflepuff table with Tonia who was with Cedric and his friends "so I am assuming you both will be together for the ball?" I asked and Cedric smiled nodding proudly.

"What about you, I would love to take you" one of cedrics friends said and I shook my head.

"I will have to pass, I have a perfect date" I smiled and Tonia looked at me confused.

"He asked you?" She asked.

"Not only that, admitted his feelings" I said and she gasped, she held my arms but we were hit on the head by Snape.

"Are you together?" She whispered and I shook my head.

"Not yet" I whispered back and she smiled, I grabbed my book and headed towards the Gryffindor table sitting infront of the golden trio.

"Who are you going with?" Ron asked Fred, I watched as Fred shot paper at Angelina, dear me what a way, Fred winked at his brother after he got his date.

"What about you?" He asked George, George smirked and looked at me, Hermione gasped.

"You? You are going with George?" Ron asked and I nodded.

"Hermione, you're a girl" Ron said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well spotted" she said giving him a weird look.

"Well for a boy to go without a date is somehow normal, but for a girl its just sad" Ron said.

"For your information, I have been asked" She said grabbing her things "and I said yes" she said going to Snape and then leaving.

"Well done Idiot" I said and he glared at me "You were too slow,  if you wanted to go with Hermione, don't make her your backup list" I said and stood up.