¹⁹

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I sat at the table, all I've been able to think of is that memory, a memory I was glad I had forgotten.

"Youve been like this since that night what is up?" Hermione asked and I looked at her.

"You're wrong, shes been like that since that session with Snape" Harry said and Remus walked in.

"What session?" He asked and Harry looked at me then looked at Remus, it seemed to have caught everyone's attention.

"Hes teaching us how to stop Voldemort from getting inside our heads, meaning he sees whats in our heads, mainly memories, worst and best" Harry said and Remus looked at me.

"You seen Bellatrix didnt you?" Remus asked and I nodded "perhaps when you knew nothing of who she really was?" He asked again and I nodded.

"A memory I never wanted to remember" I said and looked at him "A memory which could possibly trick me into running to her like shes done nothing" I said and he sighed.

"A memory that is nothing but a lie" he said and I glared at him.

"You don't think I know that? Its not everyday your mother turns out to be a lair, a Psycho, its not everyday everyone hates you because of your name, its not every fucking day, you become a disappointment, a threat, a fear to the human eye" I said standing up glaring right at him.

"Its not everyday that you have never had the chance where someone called mum will hold you tight, tell you stories, let you cry out your emotions, some who was supposed be the person you trust the most in your life, dying innocent, dying an amazing person is completely different, even if she did die what would be different, a Lestrange still stands, lets take her" I cried while yelling at him.

"A mother...who betrayed her own child" I said choking on my own words.

"You grew up without a mother and look at you, you are a strong beautiful woman" Remus said.

"Oh? Really, the reason I had the courage to train and get stronger was the fear of her return, fuck Voldemort I fear my mother more, shes probably not even that hard to kill, yet I would freeze, I would shake, I would fear seeing her" I said.

"I didn't become who I am to show that no one should be judged by names, I didnt give a shit what others thought of me, the only person I want to stand strong to is her, you have to remember I have done many things that will satisfy her, you speak of me like I am a child who was broke and then became happy, you know her breaking me didnt do me any good, by stealing, attempting to kill, god damn she hypnotised me when she left for Azkaban" I said and everyone seemed shocked.

"We aren't here for your past, we are here for your future" Remus said and I threw my arms up and down my sides.

"You do that" I said and headed upstairs.

I sat on my bed staring at the window, I heard the door open and looked seeing George. I went to speak but he stopped me. He wrapped his arms around me and made me lay down as he held me close.

"Lets just cuddle" He said and I smiled, I turned to be closer to him.