¹⁷

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

I walked through the snow heading to the place Hermione told me to come, I have just finished a detention with Umbridge, I have had many from her already, the main reason is she definitely is scared of me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked through the snow heading to the place Hermione told me to come, I have just finished a detention with Umbridge, I have had many from her already, the main reason is she definitely is scared of me.

I opened the door while wiping the blood off my hand, everyone turned to me "Sorry I'm late" I said and closed the door.

I walked towards the twins and stood beside them, George held my hand caressing over the words which he read 'I will not threaten others' it was nonsense, the only person I scare is her, well that is until the paper came out and they claimed I was a threat.

"Whats this about anyway?" I asked and they looked at me.

"A DA, its for Dumbledore with how the ministry is making things worse, this will be a way we can learn and do magic" Hermione said.

"We do need to protect ourselves, especially now" Harry said and I nodded.

"Anyway losers, I suggest you get your names down, I can be as much help as Harry can as I know a few more spells then he does" I said and they all seemed offended.

"Losers?" Tonia asked.

"Yah you better get your name down or I will make sure I beat you arse" I said and she scoffed walking towards the paper putting her name down, Saf followed after.

"Wheres Deadric?" I asked and he popped out from all the small children.

"Deadric?" Fred asked and I nodded.

"He would've been Deadric if it wasnt for me, anyway I must believe your name is down?" I asked and he nodded.

"Great, is your name down?" I asked looking at George, he didn't speak.

I grabbed him "Get it down" I said and the twins laughed at how I'm acting.

"Why are you forcing them?" A girl asked and I chuckled.

"Sweetie, I'm not forcing them, I am just making sure we have the official groups names down, the ones who believed it from the start" I said as George came back, I leaned my side on him as he chuckled.

"You don't seem like you were kidnapped by him" someone else said and I smiled.

"Trust me, I have my marks of reminders, I went through 4 weeks of torture, and starvation, he had tried to force me on getting it into my head where I belong, what I was born to be, and made me look more like my mother so I get a reminder when I see myself that I am just like her, want anymore information?" I asked and they began to queue to write their name down.

"You know I didn't get to thank you, I truly couldve been dead if you didnt act fast on hiding me" Cedric said and I smiled.

"Well if you died so would Tonias heart" I said and Tonia hit my arm.

"What come on, you wouldve probably cried more over him then you did for me" I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I freaked out when the necklace when black, I yelled demanding to know where you are" Tonia said and I smiled.

"I wasn't as bad as him though" She said and I looked at George, I played with his hair smiling.

"Well that is amazing to know, my boyfriend of 10 months cares more about me then my own cousin that I grew up with" I said and she smiled.

"Well a heart break is worse, I think you know this" She said and I sighed.

"What when I found out my mother tricked me into thinking she was this amazing innocent woman, next thing you know im seeing her psychopathic side and watching her getting dragged away sent to Azkaban" I chuckled.

"God damn that was worse then what happened to me, I won't lie it actually was" I did and Tonia smiled.

"Molly and Arthur hadn't even met you yet, yet they were still as panicked, worried and scared as much as we all were, Molly was ready to get up and find you" Saf said and I looked at the twins who nodded confirming this.

"She screamed when Ron revealed you and George were dating, she had hated that she had found out by Ron but she knew the reason why George was much more depressed then us" Fred said and I looked at George.

He looked up at me and I smiled kissing his forehead. "So we are all in the same class this year, how are detentions?" Saf asked.

"I think shes getting annoyed that I'm not giving her a reaction" I said and they smiled.

"Well we will surely take her down" George said and I nodded. I walked towards the golden 3 taking the pen and writing my name down.