²

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘

꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

"Lestrange, what are you doing?" I turned and saw Uncle Remus looking at me weirdly

"Lestrange, what are you doing?" I turned and saw Uncle Remus looking at me weirdly. I showed him my chocolate, he shook his head and smiled.

"Come on, family meeting" He said and I smiled grabbing my wand still holding my chocolate as we went downstairs.

We were in Uncle Sirius's parents home, I know he is my 2nd cousin but he is definitely more of an uncle to me, we don't really speak blood in this house we just call us family, cousins and our uncles.

I sat down beside Tonia "Okay what's up?" I asked smiling, they shook their heads smiling seeing me all giddy and happy.

"School, I understand Remus has been the best teacher, you know alot of potions and spells, heck you might know more then you should, but since I am back, I want you to go to Hogwarts" Sirius said and my smile left my face.

Remus and Sirius noticed this "Okay but there seems to be a reason" Safferdite said seeing the obvious, I leaned back on my chair and looked at the table infront of me.

"I am sick of you girls hiding, some people may see a Black as a threat, some don't know the Tonks family that much and...Lestrange, they need to know, know that there is an amazing, beautiful, sane Lestrange wanting friends not enemies" Sirius said and I shook my head.

"Are you sure its not because of Potter?" I asked and he sighed, I looked at him waiting for an answer. "Are you serious? Remus, Sirius, I understand you were bestfriends with James, but if you are sending us to hogwarts to protect that boy, I will not be going" I said standing up.

Remus stopped me from walking out "it isn't for Harry, we would like you to be friends with Harry, but you need protecting just as much as him, you are the daughter of a death eater, someone who is refusing to choose their side, they will see you as a threat, they will be after you as well, now go, socialise, learn the real way, experience things, please" he said holding my arms caressing them gently.

I looked at the floor "What if I'm a Slytherin? I know Slytherins aren't all bad, but for my name to follow on...they will never trust me" I said, Remus hugged me.

"You won't be in Slytherin, you have to trust me, you are born a Gryffindor, a three of you are, well Tonia you may be a Hufflepuff" Remus said but Tonia saluted accepting that.

"I have a feeling my daughter might just get into Ravenclaw with her brain" Sirius said and we smiled, she is shockingly smart.

"Okay, but just know it won't go well for me at all" I said and he nodded, he kissed my head, sometimes I think he shouldve been my father, he is a father figure to me.

"I will send a letter to Dumbledore and tell him you all have agreed on coming next week, now, Remus and Dora have kindly went out to collect your things, expect Uniform of course, your wands are perfectly fine for you all" Sirius said and I looked at my wand.

Sirius got all 3 of us brand new wands for his return home, he got us a few gifts because he has missed years seeing us grow.

●~○

I sat on my bed, we have lived in this house well since we were 5, Remus and Sirius agreed if was safer for us as it is perfectly hidden.

"Knock knock" I looked at seen Sirius, I smiled as he walked in, he really said 'Knock, Knock'.

"How are you feeling?" He asked sitting on my bed infront of me, I shrugged my shoulders looking at my black owl, she had red eyes, kinda creepy.

"I'm fine, I just can already picture what will happen when the other students hear my surname" I said, He sighed and sat beside me, I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Well then you prove them wrong, you prove to them, that surnames are not everything, you may have a psychopathic mother but that doesn't make you instantly bad" He said, I smiled as he kissed my head.

"I wish I didn't end up in that mess, you came to Remus broken, he told me everything, you were a broken little girl, you hated everyone and everything around you, you cried every night, you had many nightmares, it broke me, I could've been there, an adult that is blood related, but I am thankful Remus managed to help you" He said and I looked at him.

"Won't Harry hate me?" I asked and he smiled, he shook his head and stroked my head.

"Harry is a smart boy, he will be in alot of shock, but he will know once you get into your house, which is Gryffindor, you know, everytime Remus managed to write to me, he spoke so much of you three girls, and it reminded me of my school days, minus a few people, Potter, myself and Lupin" He said and I smiled.

Remus told us all about his past, every little detail, the 3 of us loved to listen to the stories, but as we got older he began to reveal more of the hectic things, Voldemort, Harrys parents, the madness, and it was like we were there, that is how much detail he much his stories in.

"Can I warn you of something?" He asked and I nodded looking back at him again.

"Your mother, she had done something, well she has done many things, but there is a boy in Gryffindor, Neville Longbottom" He said and I knew that surname.

"She killed the longbottoms, Remus told me this, so there son is in Gryffindor? You are telling me this because he will be afraid of me? He might blame me for Bellatrix's actions?" I asked and he gave me a small sad smile. "I will be fine, he may have the most hatred for me, but I am strong, I will do this" I said, he opened his arms.

I hugged him as he held me tightly, ever since he came back, I have felt like we were complete, as much as he could he would send me letters, sometimes more then his own daughter, he would make the very long knowing the next won't be for a while.

"Tell me one thing on your mind that you want to tell someone" Sirius said and I looked at him.

"You all might know this, but I see Lupin as a father, maybe more then you think, I always wonder, does he see any of us as his daughter" I said and he smiled.

"Why don't you ask me yourself" I looked seeing Remus smiling "I see you girls as family, but a secret of mine is, I do see you like a daughter of mine, you were lied to as a child, I have done so much for you, I have watched you grow, watched you become a girl with happiness and not just anger and sadness, I have comforted you at your worst, you always make me smile, and you always hurt me when you are hurt, and that time you accidently called me dad, that warmed my heart" he said and I smiled.

"I know I won't be able to adopt you, as your parents won't accept that at all, they would kill me instantly, but papers aren't needed to see who your family is" He said.

He sat on my bed, I moved from Sirius and hugged Remus, they always know how to make me feel safe and welcomed.