𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘
꧁☬ENOLA LESTRANGE☬꧂

(The potter vest has Lestrange, and the long sleeve was under the vest, just add the cape that Harry wore)

I sat in the room with the other champions, Harry seemed very nervous "idiot" I said and he looked at me "You will be fine, you will do great" I said and he sighed.

●~○

We gathered around and we had to pick out our Dragon, when I picked mine out, it was one of the most dangerous ones, the 2nd dangerous one, well they say they don't know if it is the 2nd it could be just as dangerous as Horntail. I looked at Harry as he had Horntail, of course the ones who never wanted this had the most dangerous ones.

We looked at eachother and nodded.

●~○

All Harry and I did was stay quiet and think, the other 3 had completed their first task "ENOLA LESTRANGE" was yelled, I looked out the curtains and looked at Harry.

"You are strong Harry, you had luck through your other dangerous games, this...you can do" I said and he nodded.

I walked out as they chanted my name, honestly, I was scared to death.

The dragon landed quite far infront of me, it stared me down and I gave it a serious look trying to show it I wasn't afraid.

Ginnys P O V

"Shes scared" I said and Hermione looked managing to see her necklace "Of course she is, she is challenging one of the most dangerous dragons" Ron said and we looked at her "YOU CAN DO THIS LONIII" Hermione and I yelled but also hearing 2 other voices, Enola looked up at us and nodded

Back to Enola

The dragon got distracted with its surroundings, I took the chances to head towards the egg, but as soon as the dragon saw me they went for me, I ducked to miss the hit and the dragon went for me again as soon as I stood up making me fall off the small hill.

I got up and took out my wand, I kept shooting small attacks at the Dragon to put it off as I got closer and closer. Obviously I was being stupid but I really wanted to succeed at my plan.

The dragon managed to knock me off my feet and almost scratch off my face but I end up falling off the hill again possibly  causing alot of scratching and bruising.

"STUPEFY" I yelled shooting the attack at the dragon, as soon as it was distracted, I ran under it, the Dragon let out a loud noise and tried to attack me from underneath, I put my wand on its stomach and yelled out a spell causing the dragon to lift up and land on its back, I ran towards while yelling another spell, I ran up its stomach making sure it stays down for a while, I jumped up to where Gryffindor was, And right there was Ginny, Hermione, Ron and the twins.

"ARE YOU INSANE MOVE" Ron yelled and I smirked, I felt my wand being taken away and another placed in my hand.

"Are you cheating?" George asked "Nope" I said and winked at him, I looked at the thing flying to me, I grabbed it and flipped myself onto the broom just as the dragon got up. I flew high enough to the point I dont get hurt, I put a protector spell over the dragon, so it can't escape the bubble.

"D OFFENDER" I yelled as the magic flew out of the wand and a huge red explosion went off in the bubble, everyone gasped as they seen the dragon dead or passed out. I flew down only to stumble off my wand and end up flat on the floor.

"I am so glad I made my own spells for the Desired" I whispered and let out a laugh.

I went to get up pushing myself up with my right arm but I winced and ended up loosing balance on the arm...fuckkkkk

I stood up and held the wand, I walked towards the egg and picked it up as many people cheered. I limped back into the tent and seen Harry.

"How did you do that?" He asked and I smiled "secret, remember, its best to grab that broom of yours" I said and he nodded.

"Trust me, you will succeed through this whole mess" I said and he smiled