discovering kinks//p(nsfw)

im back on my laptop yyayaayyayaya

i know this doesn't match the theme for this preference but this is a big fat mood ngl

n e ways

--

klaus;

the kinks: sitting on his lap, choking, you get the vibe.

explanation: one time, you felt like being playful so you decided to sit on his lap. klaus didnt mind at first, but then you started moving so you could get comfortable. he moaned.

another time, you were trying to do your work but klaus kept getting on your nerves. it came to the point where he was being seriously annoying. he saw you still not paying attention to him so he playfully grabbed your neck and made you look at him. that turned you on somehow.

--

diego;

the kinks; daddy kink, jealous sex, short skirts, and your thighs

explanation: yes, you read that right. diego is strangely attracted to your thighs. you never knew why but he was.

one time, you called him daddy jokingly and he nearly fainted.

you got jealous once, and guess where that got you two.

you got a really cute skirt off amazon and decided to show diego. um..

--

viktor;

the kinks: um

explanation: viktor doesn't really have kinks. he just goes with his mood.

--

five:

the kinks: OH MAN UM-

explanation: ok so everyone  knows five is a dom.

you felt like annoying five once, and boy did that take a turn. he got so annoyed he got up and slammed you against the wall as he choked you slightly. he was surprised the second he heard you moan. you couldn't look him in the eye for a month.

daddy kink. like diego, you wanted to call him daddy to see his reaction. the thing was... it was in public. he was talking with some people and then he heard you say it. he gave you the look and knowing what it was, you were sure to get ruined by five himself.

sitting on his lap. uh, its pretty self explanatory... you know how this goes.

pulling on his hair. when you're making out, he LOVES it when you pull his hair. especially when its been a long day and he starts thinking about you. your lips on his, how you'd pull on his hair, sitting on his lap while gently straddling him. it gets him excited just thinking about it.

--

ben;

the kinks: choking kink, daddy kink (IYKYK LMAO), grinding (willy wonka vibez)

explanation: choking kink.  you were making out and unnoticeably, ben's hand made its way to your neck and choked you slightly. you moaned and it caught him off guard. he refused to make out with you for 3 weeks because he was embarrassed.

daddy kink. ("kLaUS yoU'Re sO fIlThy" he said. jill smirks and says "yEs yOu aRE d a d d y" "OH-") idk its kinda self explanatory on this one lmao

grinding. it gives him a boner.

--

PLS WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS EVAPORATING WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE WHERE JILL STARTS KISSING BEN OMFG-

but like jill back off hes mine ;)