chapter-10

Hey where is everyone ....I m back.....said qi opening the door half yelling ......

Shen wei was the one who first came out to greet qi with a big smile on his face....

Qi ge.....welcome back....said wei...

My weiwei....I missed u.....said qi and hugged wei tightly.....

Hahaha... Qi ge your beard tickles .....said wei giggling to the latters hold.....

Old man give wei a time to breathe....said yunlan irritated..

U brat ....is that how u welcome your dad.....asked qi with a smirk...

Ohh...so u do know ,u have a son alive....asked yunlan sending daggers to qi ....

Weiwei ah lan is so mean to me .....said qi pouting and showing his puppy eyes.....

Ah lan....welcome qi ge properly.....come give him a hug....said wei pulling yunlan by his sweaters..

He is better off without a hug wei.....said yunlan coldly...

So mean......anyway weiwei is so much cuter than this dumb old Buffalo.......said qi again pulling wei towards him and kissing the latters cheeks....

Enough already ......said yunlan and pulled wei out of qi's embrace....

So possessive......mumbled qi..

Weiwei .......can u prepare the table.....let him freshen up....he look like he went for a war......said yunlan and pushed him to the kitchen......

Qi ge....I made all your favorites.....come fast ....said wei with a sweet smile that yunlan only see when his father was around....

Ok.....and......sorry son.....said qi after wei went to kitchen....

For what?....asked yunlan..

For not being a good father......said qi sadly ..

It's fine......I have wei so I m fine .....said yunlan

He did save as both....didn't he.....asked qi and looked at wei who was setting up the table with a look that yunlan can't quite comprehend.....

Mmm...go now...clean up old man....said yunlan....

U have grown up.....yanli would be so happy.....said qi and ruffled yunlans hair affectionately which made yunlan to feel more guilty than he already was...after all he missed his dad so much.....but what he had done cannot be changed anymore.......

He could take all these and anger started to swell into him....

Yunlan walked towards the kitchen after he saw qi descending towards his room....he quickly hugged wei and started to kiss him in the neck.....

Ah lan....what are you doing?....asked wei pushing yunlan away  from him...

I m kissing you....can't I?......we are lovers aren't we?....asked yunlan...

We are ....but qi ge is there so don't do this now.....said wei .

Why can't I?......asked yunlan angrily....

Ah lan what happened to you suddenly?...asked wei worriedly

Tell me wei......who do you love more me or my dad....asked yunlan grabbing both Weis hands.....

What are u saying ah lan....I love you both equally.....said wei..

Equally huh......ok.....eat with him....I m not hungry......said yunlan and rushed outside and banged the door

Ah lan.....called wei several times but yunlan pretended not to  hear...

Wei couldn't understand what was going inside his ah lan.......they were happy in the morning ......what changed suddenly........  qi rushed back because of the loud noises...

What happened weiwei....asked qi caressing Weis cheeks...

Qi ge....ah lan got mad at me....said wei tears flowing through his eyes...

It's ok.....he will come back......said qi and kissed weis forehead...

What did u do qi ge.....asked wei....

U did nothing.....he just need a knock down on his head.... Said qi which made Wei to giggled slowly....

I missed u a lot qi ge....said wei hugging the latter close..

Me too.... thanks for taking care of my idiot son....said qi and returned the hug ....

He is my life too....so u don't need to thank me ge....said wei...

I know....I know......said qi....

Yunlan was missing from that day onwards ....he didn't not come back to avoid seeing wei with his dad....he ignored all the calls from the latter.....day by day wei started to worry more about yunlan ......he searched the places he would go but nothing helped....

Qi reassured that yunlan will come back as soon as he cool down ....but the anxiety inside wei only started to grow more badly....

...........

Hope u guys enjoyed it.....this story is short and is going to end within 3 or 4 chapters...

Plz vote and comment ur views about the chapter

Love u guys 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘