chapter-4

Ah lan...wake up breakfast is ready....said wei for the nth time.....

Yunlan slowly opened his eyes to see wei standing near him with a sweet smile.....

Why r u here weiwei.....asked yunlan

Wake up na...go freshen urself and come for breakfast....today is my day off....said wei and pulled yunlan up from his bed to the bathroom...

Wei was beaming today as yunlan was back to normal....he made all the latters favorite food and wait near the dining hall for yunlan to join....

Yunlan came down to see a feast prepared for him early in the morning as it was weekend he would take time to finish this though.....a small smile crept to his face seeing wei looking at him with his large doe  eyes .....

Don't stand there staring at me weiwei come eat......said yunlan...

Hehehe....it's just it's been a while u called me wei wei....I m happy ah lan... said wei happily...

I m sorry weiwei....I was stressed with college and exams that's why....don't be sad ok.....said yunlan..

Heheh.....I m happy now so it's ok.....said wei...but he can tell that yunlan was  half lying about exam stress....but as long as yunlan is not avoiding him wei is happy....

They ate together and after went to the living room to watch a movie....they sat in a comfortable silence .....

Wei was glancing at yunlan from time to time to make sure of something.....
This was not unnoticed by yunlan......these casual stares made him uncomfortable....

Weiwei what Happened.....asked yunlan touching the latters hand which was cold......

Nothing ah lan.....u have grown big....said wei...

Hahaha....now only you are seeing ...I m going to be 19 next month....did u forget.....said yunlan....

Yes .....how will I ever forget that....it was when I first met u....u were cute back then....but now u r grown into a handsome perfect capable man....I m so proud.....said wei cupping yunlans face in his arms ....

Yunlan was flustered as wei complemented him and felt heat raising in his face .....

Heheheh....ah lan are u blushing.....u r still cute.....my cute ah lan....said wei and brushed his lips to laters forhead....

Yunlan suddenly rose from the seat and started walking towards his room.....

Um ....weiwei....I have an assignment to complete....call me for lunch we will eat together.....said yunlan and closed his rooms door....

Heheh....Soo cute.....I was right.....he is same as u... mumbled wei....

Yunlan sat on bed to calm down his rising heart beat.....he wondered when all these changes in him started.....when did he stopped seeing wei as his brother......

He opened the drawer near his bed and took out a photo and gazed intently at it.....

Why does it have be him.....why can't it be me.....said yunlan as hot tears started falling from his brown eyes.....he started to sob hardly and layed on his bed to sooth his aching heart.....

..........
Hope u guys enjoyed it 😍😍😍😍😍