chapter-5

Yunlan was already a mess thinking about his life......nobody cares about him ....his father was always working forgetting about him ...then wei came along......when he saw him for the first time he hoped that he would save him and love him but he was mistaken .......the only person he hoped to love him back love someone else ........he just want to escape for all goddammit thoughts and get drunk....

Without telling anything to wei ,he quietly left the house and texted his friend da qing to meet in the bar....

He was drinking like crazy....da qing watched the latter without saying anything as he knew what was going on....

Yunlan never spoke his mind nor showed any emotions but whatever he did he couldn't hide the longing and care in those brown eyes of his towards wei....the only person who occupied his mind was the latter.....

Unrequited love , the most beautiful and painful of all.....he want to help his best friend but love cannot be forced.....it pains his heart to see his buddy going through these.....

Yunlan stop will u....said da qing snatching the bottle from his hand .....

Nope...give me....let me forget everything.....said yunlan...

Don't do this to urself.....talk to me yunlan....said da qing pleading...

Why..... nobody wants me.....why should I live then ...huh?....said yunlan...

Stop blabbering nonsense u shithead before I kick ur ass .....said daqing

Hahahhhhahah...... blabbering hahahh.......I lost.....I always lose.....I am god dammit  loser.....said yunlan laughing hysterically

Stop yunlan enough......plz stop it.....said yunlan as he saw tears flowing from the latters eyes even though he was laughing....

Tell me daqing......why....what did I do wrong.....I never hurt anyone....i never asked anything.....I never wanted anything for myself but just one.....but why ....why can't I have it.....asked yunlan looking pitifully to daqing....

It's ok.... everything will be alright.. believe me.....ok.....said daqing....

I .....don't think I can take it anymore.....I just ......I want someone to love me for me.....said yunlan...

I know.....I will always be your best friend.......I will be there so stop crying I can't take it anymore.....said daqing...

I.....thank u......thanku for always having my back......but plz da qing....I want to forget today....just for today .... everything......plz....I beg u.....said yunlan...

Ok......said daqing and handed over the drink....

Wei was waiting for yunlan to come back home to have dinner .....earlier when he went to the latters room he got to know yunlan went out......

He really wanted to help yunlan ...But he didn't know what was bothering the latter....

It was already past midnight the door creaked open and yunlan entered being a complete drunken mess.....

Ah lan where were u ....I was waiting for u to eat dinner.....why did u drink this much....u r a kid....u shouldn't....said wei which was interepted by the loud shouting of yunlan...

I m not a kid fuck.......I m not a small child and don't treat me like one.....I know ....I know everything......just ....go away ....said yunlan angrily....

What are u saying ah lan.......plz talk to me......don't walk away......I will do anything u want .....plz don't get mad at me.....said wei...

Anything u say ....said yunlan taking dangerous step towards wei....

For the first time wei became afraid.....this wasn't his yunlan.....his body trembled.....

Yunlan came close and hugged wei inhaling deep scent of wei and kissing the latters neck......

What are u doing ah lan.....asked wei trying to push yunlan..

U said anything.....do u mean it....will u do anything to make me happy .....asked yunlan...

Even  though wei was afraid he wanted to make his ah lan happy so he said yes....

So sleep with me.....said yunlan

What ?...said wei shocked...

Go to bed with me ....let's have sex. ... Said yunlan and forcefully kissed wei.  

The only thought in yunlans mind was......I should make him mine while my dad is away ........I want him ......I will not give him to u Zhao qi.....

..............
hope u  guys enjoyed it ...😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗