chapter-9

After the long hours of pouring his heart out .....yunlan went back to bed ......he was totally exhausted ....... somehow he made his heart at peace and  forced himself to sleep....

.........

What a disaster ........both the parents died in the accident only leaving the kid ....

Yes....who is gonna take him in......

I heard the relatives are sending him to an orphanage.....

Poor kid....

At this young age.....he must be really a bad luck for his parents.....both of them died saving him....

.........

Ahhhh....wei woke up from his dream sweating and panting......

What happened weiwei.....asked  yunlan worried....

Don't leave me ah lan....I m scared....said wei hugging yunlan

Weiwei look at me .......do u think I will ever leave ......I will die before doing that.....said yunlan..

Don't say about death so easily ......how will I survive if u are gone......I love u so much that I will follow u, if u leave me like that......said wei hugging yunlan close like he will disappear from his sight....

Weiwei.....did u.....did u say that u love me.....asked yunlan with his body trembling slowly....

Yes. .... didn't I show u that yesterday......asked wei...

How.....I thought u....I.....said yunlan cannot forming words..

What ah lan??....didn't I give myself to u .....did u think I did not love you?...asked wei

U never said love to me....I thought I forced u .....said yunlan hanging his head down...

At first I was scared.....but ah lan.....this will always belong to u....said wei and placed yunlans hand on his heart..

Weiwei.....I love you....love u.....love u....always have....since the moment I saw u.....said yunlan smiling and crying at the same time.....

Me too....I love my ah lan.....I m sorry....I didn't say it yesterday.....said wei apologizing....

It's ok....as long as you love me ....I m fine with it......said yunlan...

Yunlan took Weis face in his palm and kissed the latters lips sweetly savoring this moment which he waited for many years.......

Ah lan.....sleep little more....u look tired ....I will go make breakfast....said wei....

Nooo....I want to sleep with weiwei...whined yunlan...

We have so much time to sleep together........from now own....said wei blushing...

So cute....pink really suits u wei....said yunlan and kissed the blushing cheeks of wei...

Ok.....but promise me from now on you will sleep together with me....said yunlan showing his pinky .....

Heheh....never change ah lan....I promise........said wei and intertwined their pinky together .....

Yunlan was over the cloud but there was so many doubts in his mind.....
What about his dad?.... doesn't weiwei love him anymore?....will he be angry?....did I steal weiwei from my dad's?.....

He tried his best to get sleep and it worked .....it was the most comfortable sleep he got after many years......

After waking up he went downstairs towards the kitchen to see weiwei smiling happily looking on to the mobile.......

Here u are ah lan.....did u hear?....asked wei

What happened weiwei ...u look happy....asked Yunlan...

Qi ge is coming back......said wei which hit yunlan so bad...

Ohh.....r u happy wei wei....asked yunlan

Yes .....so happy.... aren't u?...asked wei..

Mmm.......said yunlan and walked towards the living room..

I m going to prepare all his favorite dish.......wait a little bit for breakfast ah lan......said wei and went back to cooking...

Dad is coming back..... mumbled yunlan and sat on the sofa with his head hanging down ......

........
Hope you guys enjoyed it 😍😍😍😍😍😍