chapter -2

Jade......

Yunlan woke up from his sleep......the same routine the same dream for all these years....he still remember the first time he saw him......a weak fragile creature with a sweet smile like his Jade ......

The words of his father still rings in his ears......

Ah lan....today onwards wei is going to be our family.....I want you to be there for him always....he is precious to both of us  from now on .......

He said those words looking lovingly at wei ....the look he never saw before in his father's face......he never understood the meaning of it but now it all makes sense......

It's been 3 years since he saw his father ....he had been travelling for establishing new companies and contract neglecting his only son ......it's not like he feel lonely , he became used to this .....

He got ready for college And went downstairs to see the person that changed his life forever standing there making his favorite dishes with a sweet smile plastered on his lips....the same smile that saved him from the lonely day and nights all these years......

Ah lan.....come eat breakfast....said wei.....

Ok.....said yunlan sitting down on the chair and started eating the food.....the food tasted heavenly ......he loved Weis cooking so much since he was the one who cooked for him all these years......they sat in a comfortable silence ,only the sound of utensils can be heard....

Wei was happy seeing yunlan enjoying his food.....his heart felt content whenever he was near yunlan.......he never thought he would get a life like this after all the mishaps happened in his life......now he has 2 person's he love the most ......

He still remembers those days when he first came to this mansion.....he felt alone.....he was afraid and terrified....even though he was surrounded by many people in this house ,he felt like an outcast .....a dirt that was unwanted....

He thought yunlan hated him as he never spoke to him freely but that was not all......

Everything changed when yunlan caught him crying in his bedroom....he didn't ask why he was crying but just hugged him and whispered in his ears....I will protect u and play with u from now on  so don't cry anymore....

And he did keep the promise till this day yunlan protected him and he is grateful to yunlan for that.....

But lately something happened yunlan been avoiding him .......he not that sweet boy anymore.....may be as he is becoming an adult......but wei just want his yunlan to be happy despite his sadness.....

After finishing the food yunlan silently left the dining hall and walked towards his favorite room.......he stood near the painting he lived the most all these years and touched the extended arm whispering......

U look beautiful and u always have....love you.....

And then Yunlan took his bag and left the house not looking back which hurt wei ..

Ah lan....have a good day ....bye be safe....said wei

Mm....replied yunlan....

Did I do something wrong....does ah lan hate me now?....wei started to think worriedly ......

He walked inside his room sighing heavily and looked at a picture he kept hidden from yunlan for years......he smiled at the picture and hold it towards his heart .....

I wish u were here with me now so we could figure out what's wrong with ah lan......u guys are so similar .....the same smile......said wei to the person holding him in that picture.....

........

Hope u guys enjoyed it💗😍😘💗😍😘💗😍😘

Comment and vote💗😍😘