chapter-7

Then take me ah lan.....let's go to bed....said wei .....

These were the words yunlan longed to hear from the latter ........he thought his mind was playing tricks towards him ...his head was spinning due to amount of alcohol he consumed ......he couldn't clear his mind.....

Wei wei ...what did u say???....asked yunlan expecting to hear those words again by his beloved.....

Take me ah lan....or did u change ur mind ....asked wei looking at yunlan embarrassed his blush reaching his ears......

No..no....come....said yunlan and pulled the latter towards his bedroom not wasting anytime and gently placed wei onto the bed.....

He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not .....but of it is a dream he doesn't want to wake up......

He took Weis both hands and kissed on both knuckles and placed them onto his shoulders and buried his nose onto the latters neck .....

The smell was heavenly , he peppered  small kisses to Weis neck which made the latter to giggle slowly....

Ah lan it tickles......heh.....mmhhh...ahh....said wei which later turned into a moan as yunlan started to suck there hard ......

Wei wei.....is this your first time?....asked yunlan hesitantly but he instantly regretted it as he saw the latters face saying it wasn't.....

Ah lan.....that is....I.....said wei which was cut by yunlan placing his index finger over Weis lips preventing him from saying anything......

I don't want to know..... don't think about any other man now....just me ok... only me.....said yunlan desperately...

Silly ah lan .....u r the one who asked it ......don't worry my mind is only full of u right now......said wei shyly cheeks  blushing and looking away avoiding eye contact.....

Really...only me...asked yunlan brightly smiling.....

Wei hugged yunlan close and said  yes only u...

Yunlan couldn't be more happier.....it's the most happiest day of his life.....

Yunlan gazed at Weis lovely face and slowly lowered to the thin lips and kissed him passionately pouring all the love he kept hidden for all these years.....he wanted his wei to know all his love through his body......so the latter can be engulfed in his undying love....

Yunlan kissed weis lips as his tears started pouring down from his eyes due to happiness......

Seeing this wei became worried cupped  yunlans cheeks   and asked ....what happened ah lan....are u hurt.....tell me

No....I m happy....just so happy that I could die....said yunlan which made wei smile and slowly wiped the tears and kissed yunlans eyes.....

Don't cry as long as u need me I m here so don't cry ....it breaks my heart.....said wei kissing the latters forehead....

Yunlan slowly started unbuttoning Weis shirt along with tracing his hands to every inch of bare skin he found,then he moved  to the sides and placing it to the hip of wei.....he made the shirt loosely hanging around Weis shoulders and gazed at wei with full of love.....

Wei was repeatedly shuddering due to  the light feather like touch of Yunlan hands and the intense gaze of latter .......he covered his face with the pillow nearby as he felt embarrassed and shy.....

Wei let me see your face plz.....I want to see u......said yunlan and threw the pillow away from the proximity of wei.....

I m embarrassed ah lan......said wei shyly....

Don't hide anything from me wei.....u look so beautiful......I want to see everything .....even your deepest part .....said yunlan and took Weis pants along with his underwear.....

Yunlan could see Weis skin turning a slight colour of red which added beauty to the red bedsheets ........in yunlans eyes he looked like an angel....one and only his angel.....

He started to kiss Weis neck along with sucking at his pulse point which made the latters heart to beat fast .....he sucked the soft skin , grazed it with his teeth and licked it to Soothen the pain caused by it.....

Wei was moaning continuously due to the contact of yunlans hot mouth on his skin .....his skin and body felt like on fire......it's been sometime he felt this much pleasure.......he suddenly gasped when yunlan started sucking his nipples along with playing the other.....

Mmhhh....ahh......not so hard ah lan.....moaned wei loudly.....

But yunlan continuously sucked it and bit it , tasting the sweet skin of his love and listening to the beautiful moans produced from this......

As he licked the chest he kept his eyes towards Weis face as he wanted to capture all the expression produced there as he feared this may be the last time he could be this close to his wei...

He slowly lowered his mouth towards the navel sucking the sensitive skin which is turning red due to the continuous abuse of his mouth and finally he reached the erected member of wei.....

Ur voice makes me crazy wei.....so beautiful.......I always wanted to hear u making these voices because of me..... especially when I do this.....said yunlan
as hee slowly took the latter member in his mouth and started to lick as he entered a finger towards Weis hole

Aaahhhh......ah lan......mmmhhh........it hurts.......ahhhh.......oh.....god......moan wei as he entangled his fingers into yunlans hair......

Yunlan continuously pumped the latters member in his mouth and added more fingers to the others hole ........

Ah lan....let go....I m..... Cummings.......I......screamed wei loudly as he pulled yunlans hair but the latters continued his work and wei had to release in yunlans mouth....

Ahhh.....haaa....haaa......ah lan why didn't u move ......u got dirty.......no.....don't drink it.....no....said wei panting as he noticed yunlan drank his cum with a satisfying smile on his face...which made Wei shy and covered his face again....

Dont cover your face wei......It taste so good just like the meals u prepare......so can I make this part also mine.....said yunlan as he thrusted his fingers to wei again making the latter moan....

I can't take it anymore wei.....my dick is throbbing to become one with u.....look said yunlan as he guided Weis hand towards his lower half and placed it inside his underwear....

Mmh....haaaa...I want u wei....said yunlan panting hard....

Come to me ah lan....said wei blushing as felt the hot member of yunlan throbbing in his hands ......

Yunlan lowered himself towards the latters hole feeling happy and also slightly guilty thinking....

I m going to steal my dad's lover.....plz god forgive me for this sin.......

.......
Hope u guys enjoyed it ......next part can u guys imagine ....😣😣😣

Or do u guys want me write a second part😈😈😈😈......just tell me ok.....love u....muhaa💗💗💗😘😍