Chapter 1

-1 Week Later-

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I didn't even get any sleep for a week. I don't even know why. And the weird thing is, I'm not even tired.

"Honey, why are your eyes red?" Mom asked walking into my room.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Go look in the mirror." She ordered and gestured to the mirror in the washroom.

I sighed and stood up. I walked into the washroom and stared into the mirror. I gasped at what I saw. My eyes were pure bright red. Not bloodshot red, red. As in, the colour of my eyes. That's when I somehow got a vision in my head.

-Vision-

"Having fun, my darling?" The guy who bit me, grinned.

"Who are you? And don't call me your darling." I snapped.

"Trevor. Trevor Phillips. Or Phils." He smirked. I gasped. That was my last name.

"How do you have my last name?!"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He grinned as he started to fade.

-End of vision-

I gasped and backed up. Fangs started to show. I shut the washroom door and locked it. This couldn't be happening! I can't be a vampire! But I also can't let my mom find out.

I groaned and walked out of the washroom. Mom was sitting on my bed.

"Is everything okay? And why were your eyes red?" She asked.

"I'm fine and I just didn't get enough sleep last night." I lied.

"Alright, well anyways, I'm sorry for last week." She frowned.

"Mom, it's okay. I understand you were mad." I sighed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.'' I chuckled as she stood up.

"Okay, thanks. Also, I have to go to work today because my boss is sick." She said.

"That's fine. I'll probably be with the guys or something." I shrugged my shoulders. Mom finally accepted the boys and allowed me to be with them when I'm the only girl.

"Okay. Let me know when your coming back." She chuckled.

"Will do." I said as she walked out of my room.

"Bye! Love you!" She yelled from downstairs.

"Love you, too!" I yelled back and heard a door slam shut.

I sighed and did my normal routine. (Shower, dry hair, change and then makeup)

-Hope's Outfit-

-Blue and white small striped shirt
-Blue ripped shorts
-Curled hair
-black vans

I nodded at my appearance and walked downstairs. On my way, I picked up my black sunglasses and a monster as well as my pink, blue, green and green wheels penny board.

I opened my Monster energy drink and set my penny board on the sidewalk after I got outside. I started to ride to Harry's house.

When I got there, i picked up my penny board and ran into his house.

"Harry! Guys!" I yelled and dropped my penny board and took my sunglasses off.

"In here!" Harry yelled from the living room. I ran into it and slammed my Monster on the coffee table.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't you smell a different scent from me?" I snapped.

"Still fresh daisys." He chuckled.

I groaned and opened my mouth showing my teeth. I felt the fangs growing out. I also felt a change in my eyes. All the guys' dropped their mouths and stared widened at me. I pulled my shirt off the side revealing the bite.

"Who did this to you?!" Harry snapped and stood up.

"T-Trevor." I whispered afraid of Harry. His eyes were pure red filled with anger and his fists were clenched together as well as his fangs showing.

"I'm gonna kill him." He whisper yelled.

"Harry..." I started.

Harry punched the wall. "That was suppose to be me."