Chapter 23

Hope's POV•

The next day, I walked to school and was greeted by Vic.

"Hey!" He smiled at me.

I looked at him and smiled "Hello."

We both walked to Math and sat at the back of the class. I pulled out my phone and went on it while we all waited for the teacher.

I went on Wattpad and started reading a SasuNaru fan fiction. I wish Sasuke and Naruto actually dated in the anime series.

"Good morning, class. Sorry I'm late." Our teacher walked in just as I started reading. I groaned and turned my phone off.

"Morning." We all mumbled. All of us were most likely tired.

"Today we have two new students. Luke and Niall." The teacher said. I quickly looked up and saw two guys standing. I stared at them with wide-eyes. It was Luke Hemmings and Niall Horan. Harry probably told them to join this class.

I looked away and clenched my fists and growled. Why?! Why did they have to join this class?! Now its going to be impossible to get away from them!

I quickly stood up and walked out of the class.

"Malia!" Vic called and ran after me. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you just leave the class like that?" He asked and grabbed my wrist.

"I don't feel well.." I lied. Vic was about to say something but I was quickly grabbed away from Vic. I screamed as a hand went over my mouth and a bag went over my head.

"Malia!" Vic screamed. I squirmed and tried getting free. Eventually I felt cold air hit my body.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed into the persons hand. I was quickly thrown in a car or van and I heard the door slam shut. Soon, the bag was taken off of my head. I looked around and saw Liam, Louis, Calum, Ashton and Michael. I looked at them.

"What the hell?! Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I screamed at them. Why the hell would they kidnap me during school where everyone can see them?! Tch.. Dumbass'.

"Hope. We know its you." Liam looked at me sadly.

"Who the hell is Hope?! I'm not Hope! I'm Malia!" I lied and glared at them.

"Your heart skipped a beat. I heard it." Calum mumbled.

"What the hell are you? A vampire?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and started dialling 911. Liam grabbed my phone and broke it.

"DUDE!" I yelled and slapped him.

"Stop lying, Hope. We all know its you. Why are you acting like this..?" Liam asked just as Harry, Luke and Niall got in the van.

"Please just let me go." I frowned. They shook their heads.

"Sorry. We can't do that." Harry looked at me and hugged me. I pushed him off me, suddenly wondering how Daniel is.

"Daniel is fine." Luke said. I looked at him confused and shocked. "I can read your mind."

"Fuck.." I mumbled. This is just great! Now they defiantly know it's me.

"We knew from the start, Hope." Luke sighed, as well as I did.

"Did you hurt Vic?" I asked and frowned.

"We had to, Hope. I'm sorry.." Luke frowned and hugged me. I allowed him to hug me. Harry frowned.

"W-why?" I hugged him back tightly, inhaling his scent.

"He was right in front of you. He saw what we did." Harry answered for Luke.

"That was your own fault. Why couldn't you have waited till after school?!" I screamed and cried into Luke's chest. "He was the only friend I had! I don't care if we haven't talked for long, but he was my friend!"

Luke frowned and rubbed my back. "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

Soon, I slowly fell asleep on his chest. I heard Luke sigh. "Do you think someone made her pretend to forget us?"

"Maybe. But who would have made her forget?" Then Harry's voice.