Chapter 18

Short chapter. I've been really busy for the past couple days and yea.. Sorry.
-Hopes POV-

"If you touch them, I will hurt you." I spat and stood off the bed. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard e guys for a while. I tried to mind message Harry but it wouldn't work.

"We're not going to hurt them, Hope." Some guy said and chuckled.

"Am I suppose to believe you?" I asked while smirking. He nodded and there was a knock on the door. The guy opened the door and in came the last person I expected.

"You.." I stared at him. His eyes went wide and then he looked at me confusingly.

"Me.."

"You.."

"Me." He finished and looked to the ground.

"I thought we killed you?" I asked but it sounded more of a statement.

"Tyler never dies." The guy grinned.

"Question.." Tyler started and looked at the random guy which I personally do not like. "Why is she here?"

"Why are you here?" I spat. He ignored me and continued to look at the guy expecting an answer.

"You said find Hope." He shrugged.

"Yes! I said find hope as in hope! Not the girl!" Tyler shouted.

"Oh.." The guy sighed and looked at me.

"Stupid." I grinned. "Anyways, does that mean I can go?"

"Yes, you can go. Leave. I don't want to see you again." Tyler pointed to the door.

"Just for the record, I wasn't expecting to see you again." I faked a smile and walked to the door.

"I wasn't expecting my 'group' to be so stupid." He shrugged.

"Good point. Alright bye." I ran outside and sighed. Once I got outside and away from the old and broken down apartment, I called Harry. He answered on the third ring.

"Hope! Where are you?!" Harry yelled into the phone.

"I'm not exactly sure and where exactly are you?" I asked.

"At my house. What happened?" He asked calmly.

"Hah, funny story actually." I chuckled. "I'll tell you when I get to your house."

"Okay. Please be careful." He sighed.

"I will." I smiled.

"Alright, bye."

"Byez!" I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

-At Harry's-

"Harry!" I yelled and walked in without knocking. I ran into the living room and saw all boys sitting on the couch looking scared and nervous.

"Hope! Your okay!" All of them cheered and ran up to hug me. I hugged back.

"Guys, can't. Breathe." I laughed. They pulled away and I sat on a couch beside Harry.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked right away.

"No." I chuckled. "But I will tell you that his workers aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"What happened?" Luke asked and sat on the other side of me.

"I was sitting on the bed and there was a knock on the door. It opened and- Zayn, can't you just look in my eyes because I don't feel like saying the story." I groaned. They laughed and he nodded. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine.

A couple minutes later, all the boys looked at me shocked.

"He's still alive?"

"No. He turned into a unicorn when we burnt him." I said sarcastically.

"Seriously?" Michael asked clearly not being very familiar with sarcasm.

"Are you familiar with sarcasm?" I asked.

"Yes." I glared at him. "Okay, no."

"Exactly. Yes he's still alive you idoit!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air.

"Oh.."